Is anyone looking after Thurn und Taxis?

Talk about anything.
Kinaks

Is anyone looking after Thurn und Taxis?

Post by Kinaks » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:51 am

Did anyone who packed up at the end of Eurofest on 5/7 find an orphan copy of Thurn und Taxis (actually the original and the first expansion in the one box)? I couldn't find my set when I got home :( and I think I accidentally left it out when I was packing up :oops: . I hope someone either took it home to look after, or put it in the storeroom with the EF games (Note to self: must follow Gregor's example and label all my games).

MooseHead

Re: Is anyone looking after Thurn und Taxis?

Post by MooseHead » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:18 am

Kinaks wrote:Did anyone who packed up at the end of Eurofest on 5/7 find an orphan copy of Thurn und Taxis (actually the original and the first expansion in the one box)? I couldn't find my set when I got home :( and I think I accidentally left it out when I was packing up :oops: . I hope someone either took it home to look after, or put it in the storeroom with the EF games (Note to self: must follow Gregor's example and label all my games).
Yes, I did, and is safely with the EGF library. Can return it to you on Sunday. I had in summary of EGF June 5th:
Thurn Und Taxis (Nord)
MooseHead wrote:Anyone know who owns the copy of Thurn Und Taxis as used at EGF on Sunday July 5th, or has the club acquired a donation from a greatful source ?

westgarthworldwide

Post by westgarthworldwide » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Was going to suggest checking in the 'marketplace'.
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

intheclear

Post by intheclear » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Definately in the game library saw it there myself today.
learnthelanguageofboardgaming(GG,Avatar,T2r,AOS,Teuber,BGG,Ystari,M44,Faidutti,T&E,Spiele,RR,TI3,Robbirob.)