For Sale: A large list of lighter games

Trade and shop for games in Melbourne.
hdk

For Sale: A large list of lighter games

Post by hdk » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:09 pm

Kingdomino............................................................................................$10
Carcassonne (newer print containing the river and abbot mini expansions)...$20
Pandemic...............................................................................................$20
King of Tokyo + Power Up Expansion (2nd edition)....................................$30
Machi Koro (5th anniversary edition).........................................................$20
Sheriff of Nottingham..............................................................................$20
Dixit + Dixit 2 Quest...............................................................................$30
One Night Ultimate Werewolf...................................................................$10
Tokaido..................................................................................................$25
Codenames............................................................................................$10

All in great condition. The only game not sleeved is Codenames which may have some wear. The Werewolf tiles are bit tired too. Having a bit of a clear out so will greatly prefer offers to take multiple games.

Pick up in or around Bentleigh. Happy to meet somewhere within a reasonable distance.

TumbleSteak

Re: For Sale: A large list of lighter games

Post by TumbleSteak » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:18 pm

I can pickup Sheriff of Nottingham and Kingdomino from Bentleigh.

Are the bags and snaps in Sheriff of Nottingham still in good condition?

Elyas

Post by Elyas » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:39 pm

Interested in getting King of Tokyo, Machi Koro and Carcassonne. Any chance of getting CBD pick-up like before?

hdk

Post by hdk » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:03 pm

Sorry I didn't get the usual email notifications of the replies.
TumbleSteak wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:18 pm
I can pickup Sheriff of Nottingham and Kingdomino from Bentleigh.

Are the bags and snaps in Sheriff of Nottingham still in good condition?
Good question! No, one of the snap buttons (purple bag if that matters) was ripped off. Since then we didn't snap any more of the bags closed. It sounds like you're already aware of the issues with those.
Elyas wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:39 pm
Interested in getting King of Tokyo, Machi Koro and Carcassonne. Any chance of getting CBD pick-up like before?
Prefer not but if anywhere near the east side is not possible, I'm typically in the CBD on Mondays.