Friends, Enemies and Karmic Potential

Suggest improvements to the forum.
westgarthworldwide

Friends, Enemies and Karmic Potential

Postby westgarthworldwide » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Has the system of rating each other up and down for Karma been put on hold? And I notice that there is now a friends and foes list, is this new?
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

bsmith
Site Admin

Re: Friends, Enemies and Karmic Potential

Postby bsmith » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:30 pm

This post is old, sorry for not responding um, 4 years ago! :oops:

You are right of course, I do need to fix this. Or maybe just remove the karma system altogether, probably doesn't have much of a place on a forum this small.

"there is now a friends and foes list".

I can't remember adding this, unless maybe it was installed with the new version of PHPBB.

Is there any value to keeping the karma system? There may have been a good reason way, way back when the forum first started...
Uninstalling dictator ... 99% complete ███████████████████████████░ -ERROR-

dougadams

Re: Friends, Enemies and Karmic Potential

Postby dougadams » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:32 pm

bsmith wrote:This post is old, sorry for not responding um, 4 years ago! :oops:

You are right of course, I do need to fix this. Or maybe just remove the karma system altogether, probably doesn't have much of a place on a forum this small.

"there is now a friends and foes list".

I can't remember adding this, unless maybe it was installed with the new version of PHPBB.

Is there any value to keeping the karma system? There may have been a good reason way, way back when the forum first started...

I have no idea what karma is. I don't have any, so I don't know what I'm missing. I guess I won't miss it :)

Return to “Suggestions”