For those that played Power Grid: First Sparks pre Christmas

Billabong Boardgamers meet every Tuesday at Amaroo Neighbourhood Centre in Chadstone.
Fraser

For those that played Power Grid: First Sparks pre Christmas

Postby Fraser » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 pm

I just noticed I missed a rule (or actually a bunch of stuff to do with a technology card enticement), I will blame my eyes being gnarled and bent and all that.

As far as I can tell the net effect when playing the rules properly is that it could make the game go (even) faster, or at least you will probably get to the Shuffle card faster.

o At the start of the Buy Technology phase place 1 food on the lowest numbered Technology Card as an enticement
o If the card is purchased the food belongs to the player and can be used towards the card's purchase cost
o If during the normal buying a lower numbered card appears in the market then the enticement is removed from the market
o At the end of the Buy Technology phase if the card with the enticement of one food is still in the market remove the food and place the card in the box replacing it with a new one as per normal.
No jpegs were harmed in the making of this post.

dougadams

Re: For those that played Power Grid: First Sparks pre Christmas

Postby dougadams » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Phew, got that one right.

Played the "virtual" token rules all wrong for the first 3 or 4 games, though. FF rules aren't the greatest.

Fraser

Re: For those that played Power Grid: First Sparks pre Christmas

Postby Fraser » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Yeah that too!
No jpegs were harmed in the making of this post.

Return to “Billabong Boardgamers”