EGF Sunday September 20th

Held at Wadham House, Mount Waverley, first and third Sunday of every month.
MooseHead

EGF Sunday September 20th

Post by MooseHead » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Just when you thought the streets were safe again, and in the pre-football grand final lull, another opportunity arises for the merry gamers of Melbourne to again gather at the faithful digs of the Kew Contract Bridge Club.

Didn't get your fill last weekend at Convic, well never fear, your last gasp Sunday adventure is here and waiting.

Club news tells of a recent investment in Alhambra needing an outing. This game will be featured as a tournament at the 2010 CanCon with the national champion receiving a free trip to Essen. Stay tuned for details of regional qualifying tournaments for eligibility to compete at national championships.

Passionate_Always

Re: EGF Sunday September 20th

Post by Passionate_Always » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Ohhh... wow...

I am hoping to attend Sol!

Can we revert back to our old routine?
Are you able to do the pick up from station at 10:30? Please. Let me know.
Thanking you in advance... "your pain in the ass GGF"!!!
Always Passionate!!!

MooseHead

Post by MooseHead » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Passionate_Always wrote:Ohhh... wow...

I am hoping to attend Sol!

Can we revert back to our old routine?
Are you able to do the pick up from station at 10:30? Please. Let me know.
Thanking you in advance... "your pain in the ass GGF"!!!
My dearest PITA GGF,

Sadly, I have a family function this Sunday for Lunch and will be unable to attend certainly untill later in the afternoon, for that there is no promises at this point. I have already asked Carlos to look at opening up and we also need to think about who closes up as whilst Carlos has been good in this department, his more frequent engagements with instruments of mass destruction (a.k.a. Sitar) principally on a Sunday evening, may mean where we have all been depending on Carlos for that assistance, others may need to take responsibility.

Whilst I did not have dibs on your couch last weekend, someone else did, and given your sliding back into the habits of public transport can only mean the man on the couch will be elsewhere.

intheclear

Post by intheclear » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Purchase of Alhambra is on hold as had to puchase two plastic tubs for games, also will try to get a couple more keys cut from the original original as tho copy of copies seem to be not workong well. So a new key will be put in the money container for the last person to leave on sunday. Whoever this is must ring me David or sms me on (0412191375) if possible to tell me who has the new key, and that lock up has been organised,(lights, chairs, tables, urn turned off etc.)
thx David. Also heard of a rumour of an incident at convic (Perpetual commotion)pls tell????
learnthelanguageofboardgaming(GG,Avatar,T2r,AOS,Teuber,BGG,Ystari,M44,Faidutti,T&E,Spiele,RR,TI3,Robbirob.)

MooseHead

Post by MooseHead » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 pm

intheclear wrote:Also heard of a rumour of an incident at convic (Perpetual commotion)pls tell????
If you mean the offer of the big wet sloppy kiss ? It was turned down cold.

westgarthworldwide

Post by westgarthworldwide » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:59 am

Sadly I won't be able to attend the 20th as the High Vibes music festival is on in downtown High Street Northcote and I am helping to run a sausage sizzle.

There are scores of bands playing all day so if anyone spits the dummy and decides to leave EGD early, they can always drive across the creek and visit

http://www.highstreetnorthcote.com.au/highvibes2009
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.