EGF Sunda 2nd August

Held at Wadham House, Mount Waverley, first and third Sunday of every month.
William

EGF Sunda 2nd August

Post by William » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Anyone interested in playing any of these?

Dust
Doom + Expansion
World of Warcraft TAG
Game of Thrones + Expansions
BSG
???

rjphelan

Re: EGF Sunda 2nd August

Post by rjphelan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Would be willing to give Dust a go.

Would LOVE to play A Game of Thrones + Expansions.

MooseHead

Only one EGF in August

Post by MooseHead » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Just remember, there is only one EGF in August as a secret plot by cylons has infected the bridge club and they have decided to play on Sun August 16th wanting the whole place to themselves.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:22 pm

William, then you are back to Melbourne! Nice! Keen to see you again and hear of your African tour of duty.

I'm coming this Sunday. Would love to play Dune, Junta - if none of those, I could join a game of GoT.

rjphelan

Post by rjphelan » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 am

Ah yes, Junta. That'd be keen if we could swing it. But we've been unsuccessful in that pursuit thus far. AGoT may have more takers and we'd only really need 5 players (although six is much better.)

westgarthworldwide

Re: EGF Sunday 2nd August

Post by westgarthworldwide » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:23 am

I guess I'd better make an effort to come this Sunday then, if it's the only one this month and we might be playing Junta.

Is Doom any good? How does it compare to the old Chainsaw Warrior game (which I really wanted but my parents wouldn't let me buy - giving away my age slightly)?
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

William

Post by William » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:18 am

If there is enough interest I can offer my place on Saturday for AGOT (or anything else for that matter)... I have four terrible months of games withdrawl to recover from and a solid weekend of gaming is just the solution.

Doom is light and a bit of fun. Have only played it twice, 4 people make it more interesting. The expansion (deathmatch) mode should make it more interesting but I haven't really read the rules yet.

How's the COC and Paranoia RGP's going?

Cheers

rjphelan

Post by rjphelan » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:19 pm

The CoC has only had one session, because Christian took a vacation to lovely Brazil for a bit and since he's been back we've been slow to set up a new meeting time.

Paranoia I am perfectly willing to run again. I handed in my character for what was supposedly going to be a mission run by Christian, but in the meanwhile I have been thinking up a FUN plot for one that I'd like to run - I may advertise for it soon if there are people interested. I'd want at least 5 Troubleshooters.

I'm not sure if I'd be able to make a Saturday gaming session, but if you bring AGoT to EGF on Sunday I will most certainly play it.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:22 pm

I'd call in sick and miss work to play Paranoia again. BTW, I brought back from Brazil more of my CoC sourcebooks, and also some Paranoia stuff. Easier to handle than PDFs I guess.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:42 pm

if AGOT come's out I'm keen to jump in on that.

William

Post by William » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 pm

I'll start a new thread for AGoT with a sign up sheet.

Regarding Paranoia and CoC, would love to play, but only as a sit in, don't know how long I'll be in Melbourne :(

Happy to play Junta and Dune if you have spare seats.

Cheers