EGF June 21st

Held at Wadham House, Mount Waverley, first and third Sunday of every month.
ianw

Post by ianw » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:41 am

Hera would have been nice too.

It's never too early to start them down the right path. I might have to get some fluffy toy dice to introduce her to the joys of Ameritrash. And that nurse who keeps wanting to take her temperature...definitely a Cylon.

MooseHead

EGF Guild Photo gallery on BGG.

Post by MooseHead » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Could not find cylons. Just have to settle for the minions in attendance.

Images can be found at: BGG EGF Guild Photo Gallery
<table><tr><td align=center>Image</td><td>Image</td><td>Image</td><td>Image</td><td>Image</td><td>Image</td></tr>
<tr><td>Image</td><td>Image</td><td>Image</td><td>Image</td><td>Image</td><td align=center>Image</td></tr></table>

ludo

Post by ludo » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:49 pm

ludo wrote:Evening all - for those of us who arrived late and were further delayed getting popcorn and choc-tops, could someone please post a link to the "offensive" images? E and I have been looking everywhere...
westgarthworldwide wrote:If you're looking for images that might offend a 'reasonable person' then I have no idea where they are supposed to be. If you get offended by pictures of goats playing tennis or superman or whatever, then I can only recommend a Bex and a lie down.
Just to clarify my comment, I was trying to indicate that I have seen nothing even slightly offensive. Some have been mildly perplexing (my working hypothesis has been that they were selected randomly..?) but that is the worst I can say about them.
westgarthworldwide wrote:Also, I might point out that people who are annoyed or angered or on dial-ups might want to consider some other pastime than reading internet chatboards. Possibly you have your settings so arranged that you are emailed several times when someone posts something, you can change your settings under your profile to avoid this.
Or you can change browser settings so that images are not automatically downloaded.

-R
When the going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro