EGF June 21st

Held at Wadham House, Mount Waverley, first and third Sunday of every month.
User avatar
MooseHead
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Armadale - Australia - SKYPE: LordSolomon
Contact:

EGF June 21st

Post by MooseHead » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Will be there with bells on (x 2).

I know someone is interested in Vikings (Wikinger) and will be teaching that. Anyone else is welcome to jump on board.

Download Rules: here
Attachments
pic482833_lg[1] (Small).jpg
pic482833_lg[1] (Small).jpg (54.23 KiB) Viewed 9865 times
Image

coolpapa
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 am

Post by coolpapa » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:30 am

Hello all - I'm new in town (Here for a couple of months at the Uni) and I hope to be stopping by. I'll be bringing Chinatown and Race for the Galaxy.

User avatar
Unhalfbricking
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:21 pm
Location: Blackburn, Victoria
Contact:

Post by Unhalfbricking » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:45 pm

I'll be bringing Martin Wallace's new game "Automobile". Please don't ask what has happened to Tinners' Trail, After The Flood & Steel Driver. The response might well be offensive.
Attachments
pic412623.jpg
Automobile.
pic412623.jpg (71.4 KiB) Viewed 9815 times

User avatar
MooseHead
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Armadale - Australia - SKYPE: LordSolomon
Contact:

Tichu - veiled threat

Post by MooseHead » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:33 pm

I am reliably informed that there is also a veiled threat of Tichu getting a run, so anyon interested might wish to express their interest.
Image

User avatar
shawn_low
Posts: 607
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 6:51 pm

Post by shawn_low » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 am

Unhalfbricking wrote:I'll be bringing Martin Wallace's new game "Automobile". Please don't ask what has happened to Tinners' Trail, After The Flood & Steel Driver. The response might well be offensive.
Where's my copy of Tinner's Trail, After the Flood & Steel Driver?

User avatar
Unhalfbricking
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:21 pm
Location: Blackburn, Victoria
Contact:

Post by Unhalfbricking » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:26 am

shawn_low wrote:
Unhalfbricking wrote:I'll be bringing Martin Wallace's new game "Automobile". Please don't ask what has happened to Tinners' Trail, After The Flood & Steel Driver. The response might well be offensive.
Where's my copy of Tinner's Trail, After the Flood & Steel Driver?
Offensive!

Well, I did warn you!

J

coolpapa
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 am

Post by coolpapa » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:50 pm

I'd be interested in trying Automobile.

melissa
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:12 pm
Location: Brunswick East

Post by melissa » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:12 pm

coolpapa wrote:Hello all - I'm new in town (Here for a couple of months at the Uni) and I hope to be stopping by. I'll be bringing Chinatown and Race for the Galaxy.
Welcome!

User avatar
intheclear
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:35 pm
Location: ESSEN
Contact:

Post by intheclear » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Unhalfbricking wrote:
shawn_low wrote:
Unhalfbricking wrote:I'll be bringing Martin Wallace's new game "Automobile". Please don't ask what has happened to Tinners' Trail, After The Flood & Steel Driver. The response might well be offensive.
Where's my copy of Tinner's Trail, After the Flood & Steel Driver?
Offensive!

Well, I did warn you!

J
your copy of loopin louie is with Gregor, thought that would be easier for all.
learnthelanguageofboardgaming(GG,Avatar,T2r,AOS,Teuber,BGG,Ystari,M44,Faidutti,T&E,Spiele,RR,TI3,Robbirob.)

User avatar
Unhalfbricking
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:21 pm
Location: Blackburn, Victoria
Contact:

Post by Unhalfbricking » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 pm

intheclear wrote:
Unhalfbricking wrote:
shawn_low wrote: Where's my copy of Tinner's Trail, After the Flood & Steel Driver?
Offensive!

Well, I did warn you!

J
your copy of loopin louie is with Gregor, thought that would be easier for all.
Probably right, now you don't come boardgaming any more! Thanks
J

User avatar
MooseHead
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Armadale - Australia - SKYPE: LordSolomon
Contact:

The proof is in the photos

Post by MooseHead » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Unhalfbricking wrote:
intheclear wrote:
Unhalfbricking wrote:Offensive!

Well, I did warn you!

J
your copy of loopin louie is with Gregor, thought that would be easier for all.
Probably right, now you don't come boardgaming any more! Thanks
J
Love the indenting of the thread and could not resist adding to the levels by countering J's insinuations about David no longer gaming. For the record, in the absence of the BorderCon attendees, David was well and trully found gaming at the last session. All this with a baby imminently now due. Photo's June 7th
Image
Image

coolpapa
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 am

Post by coolpapa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 pm

What's the game in that picture up there? Looks intriguing...

User avatar
shawn_low
Posts: 607
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 6:51 pm

Post by shawn_low » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:18 pm

coolpapa wrote:What's the game in that picture up there? Looks intriguing...
Heads of State I think...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/38778

User avatar
MooseHead
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Armadale - Australia - SKYPE: LordSolomon
Contact:

Heads of state

Post by MooseHead » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:45 pm

shawn_low wrote:
coolpapa wrote:What's the game in that picture up there? Looks intriguing...
Heads of State I think...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/38778
Indeed you are correct, I had forgot what the game was called and we all played it for the first time. If J is nice, David might even make a showing and we could play it again.
Image

rjphelan
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:05 am

Post by rjphelan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Still looking for a few more Junta players this Sunday. Should be fun for even novice players (it'll be my first time playing it as well.)

Post Reply