EGF July 5th

Held at Wadham House, Mount Waverley, first and third Sunday of every month.
William

Post by William » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:59 pm

I'll be there, I'll bring Roads to Stalingrad (Limited Audience I know) but I promised to at Cheecon.

I'll play Betrayal at house on the Hill, Blood Feud in New York and Arkham horror if anyone's interested.

Christian, I'd love to play Angola if you need a 4th.
(I'd love to play Devils Cauldron but I haven't had a chance (time) to even look at the rules let alone email out the rules to Roads like I promised........)

William

annawid

Post by annawid » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Mr Skeletor wrote:
annawid wrote:What will you be bringing Frank?
Whatever you like.
Some cool Ameritrash games?

Game of Thrones?
Arkham?
Back and ready to game

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:21 pm

annawid wrote:
Some cool Ameritrash games?

Game of Thrones?
oohh, A Game of Thrones I'd be interested in!

cyhiew

Post by cyhiew » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:56 pm

What happened in the first game of Betrayal at the House on the Hill? I got killed and left to explain the rules for Successors. Did the werewolf win in the end?

How did Successors go?
Dont Panic !

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:53 pm

I managed to get in on a game of Successors last night after you left Chee. Not bad! Multiplayer H:RvC without battle cards slowing it down.

ianw

Post by ianw » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:30 am

Yeah the werewolf won in the end after at least 3 failed attempts to get the silver bullet. Actually there were 2 wolves at the end but only the original one won as the 2nd wolf didn't get to kill anyone.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:37 am

We played 2 games of Successors - both ending on turn 3. First one Perdicas dashed accross Asia only to be defeated in Europe, and losing the body to Jono who could take him to Pella and win on Legitimacy.

Second game was an aggressive affair, and at the end of turn two it was conceded to me - I had a large amount of victory points, and all my close competitors were defeated and had no armies to have a good chance to stop me from winning on VPs or crowning any of the 3 regents in my possesion.

elCaptain

Post by elCaptain » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:36 am

Woot for the werewolves! Yes, the Werewolf (me!) won. I did manage to 'turn' one of my victims, but like Ian said, he technically didn't win.

Our second game was ok, not as much fun since the scenario wasn't as great. I was the traitor, and won again...

I'm willing to play this game any/every time, for anyone who is interested!

elCaptain
aka
Daniel

brett

Post by brett » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:41 am

Chee I've still got your copy of Betrayal. I'll try and give you a call tonight or tomorrow to try and work out a time to get it back to you. Thanks.