See you this Saturday 6/5!

Held at Wadham House, Mount Waverley, first and third Sunday of every month.
gerald

See you this Saturday 6/5!

Post by gerald » Fri May 05, 2006 6:48 pm

[Woohoo, my first message here :D]

And first time going to Euro Games Fest... I'm a Billabong (fairly-)regular, but always happy to find new opportunities to fulfill my gaming needs.

If people are interested, I'd like to play Full Metal Planete... It's a wargame allegedly made by board game designers who didn't know wargames! So it should please wargamers and boardgamers equally.

(Almost) no luck, great "full metal" bits.

Best enjoyed with 4. Expect up to 3h of play with newbies. But turns are limited to 3 minutes, so you never wait too long for your turn, and it makes the game more tense for the few turns when you actually would need more than 3 mins! :badgrin:
More details and pics at the usual spot: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/20

Anyway, if 2 or 3 people are interested, that'd be great; otherwise I'll be happy to play other games, no worries.

bsmith
Site Admin

Re: See you this Saturday 6/5!

Post by bsmith » Fri May 05, 2006 8:06 pm

gerald wrote:Anyway, if 2 or 3 people are interested, that'd be great; otherwise I'll be happy to play other games, no worries.
Hi Gerald, I would be interested normally but I'm locked in for Wellington (my first CDWG!). Maybe next Thursday at Dockers we could give it a go if you don't find players tomorrow?
Uninstalling dictator ... 99% complete ███████████████████████████░ -ERROR-