This Saturday Requests? 7/10\06

Held at Wadham House, Mount Waverley, first and third Sunday of every month.
Post Reply
User avatar
intheclear
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:35 pm
Location: ESSEN
Contact:

This Saturday Requests? 7/10\06

Post by intheclear » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:22 pm

Look forward to another large gathering, won't be bringing every game owned as it is a bit of overkill, as eg, 3 Ra's probably won't be needed, so some definite games I have new that I will be bringing are (Bison, Tempus, Aqua Romana, Thurn and Taxis, Rum and Pirates, In the shadow of the emperor, Starfarers of catan. Obviously there will be more, If you request games that you want me to bring just reply in this forum. Seeya David.
learnthelanguageofboardgaming(GG,Avatar,T2r,AOS,Teuber,BGG,Ystari,M44,Faidutti,T&E,Spiele,RR,TI3,Robbirob.)

User avatar
TaleSpinner
Posts: 898
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Wantirna South, Melbourne
Contact:

Post by TaleSpinner » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:26 pm

I'll be there in the afternoon. Probably leave after dinner. Anyone else bringing something interesting?

Mr Skeletor
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:55 am
Location: Fawkner, Melbourne

Post by Mr Skeletor » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:19 am

I'm 50/50 at the moment. Depends on if I'm going to the races or not.

World of Warcraft got cancelled by anna so it I come im free.

User avatar
TaleSpinner
Posts: 898
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Wantirna South, Melbourne
Contact:

Post by TaleSpinner » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:18 pm

Don't mind a game of World of Warcraft if you're up to it, Frank. Can probably get funkiemark into it as well.

User avatar
bsmith
Site Admin
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:20 am
Location: The Dust Bowl

Post by bsmith » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:25 pm

I'm not going to be around this weekend, I'm heading up to Sydney to compete in the ASL tournament. I'm still pushing for my first tournament win :D

dougp
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:45 pm
Location: Tasmania

Post by dougp » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:39 am

Does anyone have Indonesia? I'd like to play it sometime. Possibly even this eurogamesfest.

User avatar
intheclear
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:35 pm
Location: ESSEN
Contact:

Post by intheclear » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:37 am

Can you bring powergrid as I am not bringing today, only if you want to !
learnthelanguageofboardgaming(GG,Avatar,T2r,AOS,Teuber,BGG,Ystari,M44,Faidutti,T&E,Spiele,RR,TI3,Robbirob.)

dougadams
Posts: 756
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by dougadams » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:21 am

dougp wrote:Does anyone have Indonesia? I'd like to play it sometime. Possibly even this eurogamesfest.
I've got it, North Doug. I won't be there at EGF today but I can bring it to Dockers sometime. It's 3-4 hours of business game.

Mr Skeletor
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:55 am
Location: Fawkner, Melbourne

Post by Mr Skeletor » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:54 am

A family emergancy has come up so I can't attend. Can someone tell tailspinner if he doesn't read this in time.
Have fun guys.

User avatar
TaleSpinner
Posts: 898
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Wantirna South, Melbourne
Contact:

Post by TaleSpinner » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:40 pm

Mr Skeletor wrote:A family emergancy has come up so I can't attend. Can someone tell tailspinner if he doesn't read this in time.
Have fun guys.
That's alright - still had loads of fun at the Eurogamesfest.

Good luck with your family emergency.

dougp
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:45 pm
Location: Tasmania

Post by dougp » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:15 pm

dougadams wrote:
dougp wrote:Does anyone have Indonesia? I'd like to play it sometime. Possibly even this eurogamesfest.
I've got it, North Doug. I won't be there at EGF today but I can bring it to Dockers sometime. It's 3-4 hours of business game.

sounds great :p

except I won't be there this thursday

dougadams
Posts: 756
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by dougadams » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:29 pm

dougp wrote:
dougadams wrote:
dougp wrote:Does anyone have Indonesia? I'd like to play it sometime. Possibly even this eurogamesfest.
I've got it, North Doug. I won't be there at EGF today but I can bring it to Dockers sometime. It's 3-4 hours of business game.

sounds great :p

except I won't be there this thursday
That's great (that you won't be there Thursday) as I'm playing Blackbeard (I think) :p

Shall we try the following week?

dougp
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:45 pm
Location: Tasmania

Post by dougp » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:03 pm

dougadams wrote:
dougp wrote:
dougadams wrote: I've got it, North Doug. I won't be there at EGF today but I can bring it to Dockers sometime. It's 3-4 hours of business game.

sounds great :p

except I won't be there this thursday
That's great (that you won't be there Thursday) as I'm playing Blackbeard (I think) :p

Shall we try the following week?
Yes.

Post Reply