Venue news?

Held at Wadham House, Mount Waverley, first and third Sunday of every month.
Fraser

Venue news?

Postby Fraser » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Has anybody heard anything about this? It would seem to imply the Bridge Club is moving.

http://www.realcommercial.com.au/proper ... -500007541
No jpegs were harmed in the making of this post.

westgarthworldwide

Re: Venue news?

Postby westgarthworldwide » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:19 pm

I heard on the grapevine that the bridge club is relocating and a sign regarding this has been posted but no specifics - so there will be some decisions for the EGD management I guess.
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

MooseHead

Postby MooseHead » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Fraser wrote:Has anybody heard anything about this? It would seem to imply the Bridge Club is moving.

http://www.realcommercial.com.au/proper ... -500007541
Nothing to report. The owners are in negotiations and have an alternate venue potentially lined up which they believe to be better than the existing premises. I would expect similar locale given the clientele so will update at the appropriate time. I have not said anything about this earlier as there was nothing that needed to be said. Information will be provided in a timely manner. To the doomsayers, best they keep out of it as positive comments are only beneficial in a public forum.

On the side of reality, their clients do not like climbing the stairs, parking during the week is problematic, their budgets would not be changed so anything would come for the positive with any change I would expect.

ludo

Postby ludo » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:22 am

MooseHead wrote:To the doomsayers, best they keep out of it as positive comments are only beneficial in a public forum.

What doomsayers?
When the going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro

westgarthworldwide

Postby westgarthworldwide » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:28 pm

You are all doomed!!! (Que thunder).
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

Return to “Euro Games Fest”