Session Report 5/08/06

Held at Wadham House, Mount Waverley, first and third Sunday of every month.
intheclear

Session Report 5/08/06

Post by intheclear » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:22 pm

Yes another great day of gaming had by all. A total attendance for the afternoon roughly 25, missed a few regulars (Ben & Shawn), fortunately I was able to make this one, plus many newbies came along. Alot of newer style games have been hitting the table's plus some very old games as well. Aqua Romana was presented up first with a total of 3-4 plays on the day and seemed to get thumbs up from all players Other games played Ra, Starfarers, Caylus, Tigris & Euphrates, Ticket to Ride Europe, Antike,Alhambra. and a game played by Gregor and Andrea that I have no idea what it was (hope to play a game with you next time), and many more. Couple of old games played such as Acquire 1976, and Escape from Atlantis 1986, both are still great games you must give them a go sometime. Very impressed with the more advanced game players who can read instructions once and get straight into gaming hence, (Duncan,Julian) wish I could do that. The day ended in the morning 1.00am due to a game of Arkham Horror, which the gamers lost. (I think they knew they were gone at the halfway mark). Enjoyed the day, even though we start with half a room till 4.00 o'clock then we get the full area, still plenty of room though.Look forward to all again and hope to see many of the new faces again. Photo's posted as well on Eurogamesfest.com. au
Seeya David.
learnthelanguageofboardgaming(GG,Avatar,T2r,AOS,Teuber,BGG,Ystari,M44,Faidutti,T&E,Spiele,RR,TI3,Robbirob.)

Mr Skeletor

Re: Session Report 5/08/06

Post by Mr Skeletor » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:36 pm

intheclear wrote:The day ended in the morning 1.00am due to a game of Arkham Horror, which the gamers lost. (I think they knew they were gone at the halfway mark).
Hahaha, sorry for keeping you up David!

intheclear

Post by intheclear » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:00 pm

Frank, like to book in warrior knights for next eurogamesfest doesn't matter what time, see what interest there is?
learnthelanguageofboardgaming(GG,Avatar,T2r,AOS,Teuber,BGG,Ystari,M44,Faidutti,T&E,Spiele,RR,TI3,Robbirob.)

intheclear

Post by intheclear » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:03 pm

Photo's from 5/08/06 aren't up just yet be patient!

Mr Skeletor

Post by Mr Skeletor » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:55 am

intheclear wrote:Frank, like to book in warrior knights for next eurogamesfest doesn't matter what time, see what interest there is?
Sounds Good.