Bun-Bun. Burger-build themed game for 1-4 players.

sorcerersapprentice

Bun-Bun. Burger-build themed game for 1-4 players.

Post by sorcerersapprentice » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi there, my name's Kris, I live in Melbourne and run a small business making RPG tokens/tiles. Recently I created a game aimed at both children and adults so each could play at their level at the same time making towers of delicious toppings.

Bun-Bun is a cute hamburger-themed, turn-based family game for 1-4 that caters simultaneously for the playing levels of both children and adults and allows adults to play at more challenging levels alongside their children ensuring everyone stays engaged. You can play it to win against others, co-operate with others, or even play by yourself! There are four different variations to suit all ages and the cards can also be used to play classics such as "Snap!", "Go Fish!" or "Memory".

Bun-Bun is a modular Card Game - this means it can be made more serious or more silly to suit all players ages and skill levels with simple modifications to the deck before play. It can be made easier for younger players or extremely challenging for more seasoned ones, and with your help could have colour-coded Order Cards to control difficulty during play ensuring only adults get the hard cards. A game of Bun-Bun can take as little as 15 mins, up to 60 mins or somewhere in-between depending on which Game Mode you are using - this makes it great to have a quick game with the kids before bed, or settle in for the night with some buddies for a fierce prolonged food challenge!

In Bun-Bun, players take turns assembling Takeaway Orders by adding 14 different toppings in sequence to a Grill to build burgers and complete an Order. The first player to successfully complete Five Orders (or 3 for children) and fill the table of their hungry diners wins!

But watch out for "Splat!" "Whoops!", "Happy Customer", "Fussy Customer" and "Wild" cards found in the deck and/or played against you by your opponent! They could make a steaming mess of your burning success!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ga ... -1-4-playe