Cthulhu Wars

Stompy

Cthulhu Wars

Post by Stompy » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:15 am

Wondering if anyone who missed out on the kickstarter wants to piggyback on my pledge?

The pledge manager has been opened back up for a couple more days and I can add new additional items.

Its not cheap though - US$165 for the base copy (with a KS bonus of one of all minis).

Other addons are available also. http://brandsolver.com/cthulhu-wars/add ... lator.html has pricing details.

Edit: current ETA for base game delivery is September (which probably means October sometime).

Other expansion addons will be delivered sometime after that (I'd guess early 2015).

phantomwhale

Re: Cthulhu Wars

Post by phantomwhale » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Dammit Stompy, I thought I'd resisted the lure of this package back in 2013... :evil:

So for $165 (US) it's the whole game (Cultist Package) ? And as stretch goals you currently get +1 of every (non-GOO) miniature ?

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Take your time - the pledge manager closes August 11 ;)

As far as extras go- its a little unclear but this is what I know:
For every game ordered (cultist level or higher) you get an extra set of one of all the minis (excluding the Goo's)

For every pledge of $200 or more (excluding shipping) you get a set of all the Goo's excluding the new unique one (which needs to be purchased separately.
*I believe this applies per game box ordered bit its a little unclear from the Kickstarter comments*

Edit: just read more of the Kickstarter comments and it may be you only get the independent Goo's 'free' for each of the higher level pledges. No one official has answered that. If its going to make a difference in anyone backing or not let me know and I can message the designers.

phantomwhale

Post by phantomwhale » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:34 am

I had a revelation at the weekend, otherwise known as a financial review.

I'll pass - but thanks for confirming the info