January

westgarthworldwide

January

Postby westgarthworldwide » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:29 am

How do people feel about a meeting in January? Doesn't necessarily have to be the 2nd Sunday, or a Sunday. A lot of people (myself included) may have less work/social commitments in January.
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

urbaer

Re: January

Postby urbaer » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:47 am

January is looking a bit quiet, would be good to get some games played.

Less eager for second Sundays (going to see Splendid Chaps discuss Doctor Who if I can), but Saturdays are looking fairly clear in Jan.

Cheers,

Matt

westgarthworldwide

Postby westgarthworldwide » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 am

Anyone else interested in Saturday's? Bar Nancy is normally pretty busy on Saturday nights but being January might be a different story.
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

vam

Postby vam » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:28 am

January was a busy month for me. I'll be up for a games day sometime in Feburary. I probably have a few mates who would be interested as well.

urbaer

Postby urbaer » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:48 pm

I've got some people that have been asking when it'll be back as they're looking to come along too... hope we can set something up for Feb.

bob.blanchett

Postby bob.blanchett » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:37 pm

February? what's planned?
Bob Blanchett
Melbourne, Australia
Full Thrust, Modding FT, EFSB/B5
FT: NSL, IJSN, NAC, ESU, KV.
B5/FA: EA, MF, NR, CR, BKS, SH.
GDW space boardgamer(imperium, 5FW)
Napoleonic Naval Wargamer.
Member, Fairfield KOST wargamers.
BGG: gurubob
z9m9z.lurgi.org

westgarthworldwide

Postby westgarthworldwide » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:10 am

Glad you asked!

As I posted on Meetup and Facebook yesterday, I have scheduled meetings this year. February the first one will be the 17th (3rd Sunday) with the same arrangements as before (3pm start at Bar Nancy, $3 donation suggested). Having them on the 1st and 3rd Sundays on subsequent months will mean we aren't clashing with Cafe Games' weekend - which was losing us a lot of potential participants.

vam

Postby vam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:53 pm

westgarthworldwide wrote:As I posted on Meetup and Facebook yesterday, I have scheduled meetings this year. February the first one will be the 17th (3rd Sunday) with the same arrangements as before (3pm start at Bar Nancy, $3 donation suggested). Having them on the 1st and 3rd Sundays on subsequent months will mean we aren't clashing with Cafe Games' weekend - which was losing us a lot of potential participants.
Great! See you there.

Return to “Northern Suburbs Eurogamers”