February 12th - be there!

westgarthworldwide

February 12th - be there!

Post by westgarthworldwide » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am

Same old same old.

Meeting on 12th of February at the Jika Jika Community Center, corner of Plant and Union Streets in Northcote (Westgarth). Darn close to the #86 tram in High Street, Westgarth station on the Hurstbridge line AND the #250/#251 buses which run from the CBD to La Trobe University in Bundoora and Northland shopping center respectively.

COST is $3 - if you can afford it. Snacks to share are always popular. If you can bring some friends along that is even better!

Enquiries can be made here, to westgarthworldwide /a/ gmail.com or on 0424968541
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

Enklenke

Re: February 12th - be there!

Post by Enklenke » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:08 am

Hi! Spanish gamer just arrived in Melbourne, I will be living in Northcote so now I guess I have something to do on sundays!

I could try to convince another spaniard who does not play often, but what kind of games are going to be played? (I do not want to scare him, :D ).

Cheers!

westgarthworldwide

Post by westgarthworldwide » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi! Any games can be played, card games, Euros, traditional boardgames, wargames, whatever. The emphasis has mostly been on Euros of course.
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

Enklenke

Post by Enklenke » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:59 pm

That's great! I am looking forward to playing some games!

Enklenke

Post by Enklenke » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:19 pm

My only friends here have insisted me to go to St.Kilda, that is only once a year, bla bla. Well, I hope it is really worth it, cause I really want to start playing boardgames in Oz.

I will try to catch up in two weeks hopefully!