Thursday 8th Nov

Dockers meets in the NAB building at Melbourne Docklands every Thursday night.
cyhiew

Thursday 8th Nov

Post by cyhiew » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:42 pm

I just receibed my copy of the latest Columbia block game...Athen and Sparta. the rules are on line. Anyone for a try out game? I will probably only get there about 6.30 to 7 pm.

Chee-yan
Dont Panic !

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:43 pm

Damn... want to play this one... can't make it tomorrow though :(

pimlottc

Post by pimlottc » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:42 am

Fraser, I will try to pop in to drop off your copy of T&E but I may not be able to make it tonight.
- Chris @ Dockers

Fraser

Post by Fraser » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:12 pm

pimlottc wrote:Fraser, I will try to pop in to drop off your copy of T&E but I may not be able to make it tonight.
Chris don't bother with this week then. I would only be able to be there for the very first part anyway. Easier to make it next week or a week when we will definitely both be there
No jpegs were harmed in the making of this post.

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:00 am

Well, another venture out to Dockers last night. Got my Soviet ass handed back to me in tatters by Alpha in Twilight Struggle, but I shoved him off a broken bridge into a fiery chasm in Shazaam, so I guess that squares it up. Then, watched Jon steam roll over some helpless newbies in my copy of TtR:Europe, and afterwards got continually sabotaged by Chee-Yan in "No Thanks!" (I think he joined because he misheard "Thanks" as "Tanks") who made it his personal goal to extract retribution on me after I took one of "his" cards.

All in all, another successful night at Dockers. :D