Dockers 11-FEB

Dockers meets in the NAB building at Melbourne Docklands every Thursday night.
jbarton11

Dockers 11-FEB

Post by jbarton11 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Ryan, interested in another game of Hellenes if you can rustle it up. Where you planning on being at dockers this Thursday?

westgarthworldwide

Re: Dockers 11-FEB

Post by westgarthworldwide » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:04 pm

I may come depending on the weather and my general state of availability.

Sorry for posting something so flippant but I want to see if my new signature works.
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

jeff

Post by jeff » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:55 pm

jbarton11 wrote:Ryan, interested in another game of Hellenes if you can rustle it up. Where you planning on being at dockers this Thursday?
Well if Ryan isn't interested, I'll be up for a game.

rjphelan

Post by rjphelan » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:04 pm

jbarton11 wrote:Ryan, interested in another game of Hellenes if you can rustle it up. Where you planning on being at dockers this Thursday?
I'm up for a game, yeah. I'll try to be there ~6pm.

rjphelan

Post by rjphelan » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Sorry I didn't post this last night, but the rainstorm yesterday messed up traffic pretty bad near where I live. I wouldn't have been able to leave my house until 6:45 last night and going into the city at that point just seemed like it would have been another 2 hours on the road.

I'll plan on being at the next Dockers with Hellenes, weather and traffic permitting.

westgarthworldwide

Post by westgarthworldwide » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:00 pm

You missed the AC/DC concert at Etihad Stadium, and all the assorted wonderful specimens of humanity it attracted to Docklands.

I copped them all the way from my train in Northcote (I was thinking to myself that the train-trash was worse than if Collingwood was playing Essendon) and then on the City Circle tram to the NAB building.

I wonder how many 19 years olds had AC/DC tattoos inked especially for the occasion? I saw at least 3.

:cry:
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.