Page 1 of 2

Convic 7 wrapup

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:05 pm
by christianmoura
Our game of Angola was awesome. The CC:A Epic game was beyond epic - it was even more fun than I thought it would be - and my team was creamed in the game!

Alpha, I am sorry - I didn't remember to pick up the Upfront chits - did someone else end up with them??

I do have your copy of Pandemic. Shawn kept your Maneouvre (not going to bother looking up how that is spelt).

Re: Convic 7 wrapup

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:04 pm
by shawn_low
christianmoura wrote:Our game of Angola was awesome. The CC:A Epic game was beyond epic - it was even more fun than I thought it would be - and my team was creamed in the game!

Alpha, I am sorry - I didn't remember to pick up the Upfront chits - did someone else end up with them??

I do have your copy of Pandemic. Shawn kept your Maneouvre (not going to bother looking up how that is spelt).
C&C Epic was...epic. Wish we could have swapped sides and gone another time. : )

I have Manouevre. Played it twice. First time I won on attrition victory. Second time I won on some cheesy nightfall victory (I don't like the rules for VP scoring for that one).

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:12 pm
by TaleSpinner
Yeah, thanks to Julian for organising such an awesome event! Cynthia and I enjoyed ourselves very much!

And I'm still waiting for some Geeklists or Session reports to appear on the Geek about Convic. Seems pretty quiet so far. Perhaps I'll start on one..

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:22 pm
by redturtle
yeah some session reports / geeklists would be great. I missed it due to general family crazieness schedule and would love to know how it went as a whole.

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:25 pm
by shawn_low
TaleSpinner wrote:Yeah, thanks to Julian for organising such an awesome event! Cynthia and I enjoyed ourselves very much!

And I'm still waiting for some Geeklists or Session reports to appear on the Geek about Convic. Seems pretty quiet so far. Perhaps I'll start on one..
And photos too! I know that many were taken!

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:46 pm
by Imago
Hey did I leave my copy of Manoeuvre at ConVic?

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:21 pm
by christianmoura
Imago wrote:Hey did I leave my copy of Manoeuvre at ConVic?
You did... read my first post!

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:41 pm
by Imago
Oh yeah. Sorry, my mind just blanked out after reading about my Upfront chits and refused to read the rest of that post :D

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:05 pm
by christianmoura
Imago wrote:Oh yeah. Sorry, my mind just blanked out after reading about my Upfront chits and refused to read the rest of that post :D
Did you get the Upfront chits back?

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:41 pm
by Imago
christianmoura wrote: Did you get the Upfront chits back?
Not yet, whoever has them didn't turn up to Dockers last thurs. We improvised using some spare black chits and had a pretty good time.

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:50 pm
by gerald
shawn_low wrote:And photos too! I know that many were taken!
Here's a bunch of pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/squelart/ConVic702
-- I know, bad quality, bad photographer, etc.!

Enjoy :D

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:54 pm
by gregor
Hey, good job, Gerald -- you captured a lot of games. Even the lawn bowls!.

It did make me wish for a venue more like that of Bruno Faidutti's ludopathic gathering.

http://www.faidutti.com/rencontres/renc ... biance.htm

Maybe next time? Julian?

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:57 am
by Imago
Good pics...except that Ben and me were playing ASL, not Manoeuvre :D

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 am
by gerald
Imago wrote:Good pics...
Thanks for lying!
except that Ben and me were playing ASL, not Manoeuvre :D
That's what it says... now :oops:

If you spot other errors, or got missing names, please tell me! (Photo number would help)

And if you have a Google/Picasa account, I believe you can leave comments.

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:30 pm
by TaleSpinner
Good job, Gerald! :)