Car pooling (i.e. lifts)

One of Melbourne's biggest and best gaming events; Normally held at Auburn Bowls Club twice a year.
westgarthworldwide

Car pooling (i.e. lifts)

Post by westgarthworldwide » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Is anyone around Northcote able to give me a lift anytime during the con to and/or from? I'm planning to attend Saturday and Sunday, maybe Friday depending on how much other stuff I have to do. Gerald?

If not, I'll just have to public transport myself so don't feel too guilty as a gaming community if no-one can assist.
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

gerald

Re: Car pooling (i.e. lifts)

Post by gerald » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:09 pm

westgarthworldwide wrote:Is anyone around Northcote able to give me a lift anytime during the con to and/or from? I'm planning to attend Saturday and Sunday, maybe Friday depending on how much other stuff I have to do. Gerald?
Oh, hi!

I'm going early on Friday (around 4:30pm), to help Julian setup.

I'll probably leave home around 9:15am on Saturday morning. I'll probably stay until after 9pm. I guess you could hitch a ride with someone else if you wanted to leave earlier or later.

I have to be somewhere else (what? there's a world outside ConVic?) on Sunday arvo, so it's possible I won't go at all on Sunday.

So I'm happy to give you a lift on Friday and Saturday if the above times suit you...

westgarthworldwide

Re: Car pooling (i.e. lifts)

Post by westgarthworldwide » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:15 am

Consider me suited!

Thanks!

:smt020
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.