Australia wide Maths trade 3.

General gaming discussion.
intheclear

Australia wide Maths trade 3.

Post by intheclear » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:48 pm

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/37432
Yes it's on again don't miss out, this one is to coincide with Bordercon.
learnthelanguageofboardgaming(GG,Avatar,T2r,AOS,Teuber,BGG,Ystari,M44,Faidutti,T&E,Spiele,RR,TI3,Robbirob.)

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 am

bump!
Get a grip!

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Sun May 17, 2009 12:04 am

results are in....

I think I have some trades with fellow Melbournites?

though I suspect to make it easier we should just conduct contact in BGG :)
Get a grip!

Vince

Post by Vince » Wed May 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Just wondering if there are potential postage synergies that can be achieved: I have a game going off to WA to ...bigjobbies, would be nice to not having to send it all by itself.. all alone in a big dark box... scary.

My other trades I hope to conduct via Bordercon - though: not driving myself, and already having promised to deliver&bring back some games, I cannot promise much more carrying capacity myself. Maybe one or two more - Julian, any comment?- It would be satisfying to cheat australia post out of as much postage as possible :) so if you're going & have some space to spare in the car or, if you are not going but would have a game to move through Albury - maybe something can be coordinated here?

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu May 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Well, I'm sending BattleLore to Scholle and you're sending New England, so that's one synergy right there :) I think Shawn is supposed to send Scholle "Civilization" as well...

gregor

Post by gregor » Fri May 22, 2009 1:05 am

My two are going to regor and oiler, but I want to send them by Sat morning.

aaronseeber

Post by aaronseeber » Fri May 22, 2009 10:57 am

Vince wrote:Just wondering if there are potential postage synergies that can be achieved: I have a game going off to WA to ...bigjobbies, would be nice to not having to send it all by itself.. all alone in a big dark box... scary.

My other trades I hope to conduct via Bordercon - though: not driving myself, and already having promised to deliver&bring back some games, I cannot promise much more carrying capacity myself. Maybe one or two more - Julian, any comment?- It would be satisfying to cheat australia post out of as much postage as possible :) so if you're going & have some space to spare in the car or, if you are not going but would have a game to move through Albury - maybe something can be coordinated here?
I am also driving up to bordercon and will have room in my car for game deliveries. PM me if interested.