Playtesters wanted

General gaming discussion.
Tom

Playtesters wanted

Post by Tom » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:39 pm

Hi guys

I've been picked as a playtest lead for an upcoming expansion for a Fantasy Flight game. I can't tell you which game, but let's just say that experience in playing the base game of 'Descent: Journeys in the Dark' would be handy.

Is anyone interested? Let me know. I'm looking for 4-5 interested individuals for a session this weekend and maybe for the following weekend. I might run an additional session to accomodate more people should interest warrant it.

I'm happy to make my place available, but I'm in Seaford so the location is negotiable if someone else should have space available. (Seaford is on the Frankston Line)

Tom

Post by Tom » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Thought I'd post a list of weekends that I have available for those interested in helping out with the playtest. 'Tentative group' indicates that I've got a session booked for that day that I'm waiting to get confirmation from all participants on. The location of the playtest is in brackets.

If you want to help with any of the unbooked dates let me know.

I'm also able to do more than one playtest on a given day if there is enough interest.

Feb
Sat 9th - Sun 10th - Confirmed group
Sat 16th Confirmed group (Seaford)- Sun 17th - Tentative group (Seaford)
Sat 23rd - Sun 24th -

March
Sat 1st - Sun 2nd
Sat 8th - Sun 9th