Help wanted to playtest WW1 Flying Game - Crosshair.

General gaming discussion.
stebai

Help wanted to playtest WW1 Flying Game - Crosshair.

Post by stebai » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:05 am

Hi

I am looking for help in adding the final touches to my WW1 card based , dual board game, "Crosshair". I live in Greensborough in the NE suburbs but am prepared to travel within reason. It is a 2 player game although 2 x2 play would be easy to accomodate as a team. I am adding some images to help. It is not hardcore simulation, movement is all card based while damage involves dice. I hope someone will help give it a go!

Thanks for now
Steve Bailey
Attachments
img2.JPG
Plane Info card
img2.JPG (140.65 KiB) Viewed 3215 times
img1.JPG
Mission card
img1.JPG (93.93 KiB) Viewed 3213 times
img3.JPG
Mission movement card
img3.JPG (76.32 KiB) Viewed 3213 times

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:46 am

This looks really cool, Steve. Why don't you bring a test copy to our regular club meetings at Dockers (in the city every Thursday evening) or Eurogamesfest (first saturday of the month in Kew)?

I'd be keen to give it a go and provide feedback, and the club meetings mentioned have a large attendance, I'm sure you wouldn't want for people willing to playtest the game.

stebai

Post by stebai » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:31 pm

Thanks to all the people who mailed me.

I am going to bring it to a game event when my work commitments allow - i work nights and weekends sadly. However i am spending a little more time developing the 3 boards a little more (artwork and better quality printing etc..)

Kindest regards
Steve