Tasimboko Raid Massacre

General gaming discussion.
bsmith
Site Admin

Tasimboko Raid Massacre

Post by bsmith » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:41 pm

Alpha and I are having a riot in this scenario right now. Alpha's Marines fired at point-blank range into a hex containing my Japanese half-squad hiding in some huts. As a result of the shooting one of the huts catches fire.

Later, Alpha advances the marines in for close combat and they all attack each other. Nothing happens so they all end up locked in melee.
So we have a bunch of Japanese and Marines now fighting in close range in a bunch of huts and there's a small flame burning somewhere.

Next turn the flame spreads into an all-out blaze before anyone notices and all the japs and marines burn! didn't anyone smell smoke???

Imago

Re: Tasimboko Raid Massacre

Post by Imago » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:17 pm

bsmith wrote:Next turn the flame spreads into an all-out blaze before anyone notices and all the japs and marines burn! didn't anyone smell smoke???
Who ever said ASL was realistic? ;)

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:55 pm

Talk about a pyrrhic attack - ending in a pyre.

Didn't know Alpha was also into the full ASL rules - has he memorised them by now?

I've been given an one week extension working days - meaning I'll come to dockers tomorrow. I've arranged a ASLSK game with Jeff tonight, and will be looking for another game tomorrow!

Mr Skeletor

Post by Mr Skeletor » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:32 pm

Sounds like a real riot.

Imago

Post by Imago » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:57 pm

christianmoura wrote:Didn't know Alpha was also into the full ASL rules - has he memorised them by now?
I thought nobody memorised full ASL. I know where and how to look up stuff though :)

Ben's been spoon feeding me full ASL in easily digestible bits. So far I've played with Guns, PTO rules, Air Support, but I don't think I can play with Vehicles confidently yet.

Imago

Post by Imago » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:59 pm

Mr Skeletor wrote:Sounds like a real riot.
Join us, join us, join us... :zombie:

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:33 pm

I've got a Jap DC Hero ready to go but Alpha's Fighter Bomber keeps straffing him :smt093