Games laboratory board gaming Saturday afternoons

Looking for a game in your area? Post games you are looking for, or games you are looking to include others in.
kathy

Games laboratory board gaming Saturday afternoons

Post by kathy » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:46 am

http://gameslaboratory.com.au/calendar/ ... ag_ids~73/

I am going to check this out and play next Saturday if anyone wants to join me.

:smt006

MooseHead

Re: Games laboratory board gaming Saturday afternoons

Post by MooseHead » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:48 am

Games Laboratory wrote:Casual boardgaming all afternoon

Bring your favourite game or try out some of the ones we have to lend like Fluxx, Lords of Waterdeep, Settlers of Catan, Agricola and more!

Let us know if there’s a particular game you’d like to play or are bringing along and we’ll try to get a group for it specifically.

Bring a friend =)

Fortnightly on Saturdays.
That they have this is great. That they do not restrict the genre to include or exclude any game types is even better given a future mooting. They have the space to accommodate 100+ gamers and have a small games library of their own. All it needs is people.

It's great downside which is true of all city locales becomes access to parking with associated costs given on street availability is restricted till later hours. Given they are open from 10am thru 9pm, they are not the sort to say no if you want to start a bit earlier and give enough scope for a later more reasonable finish time.

It's up to us how much we want to make this happen and grow, not withstanding that they will be moving to a new venue, bigger venue I believe, in the next few months.

Sight unseen, I give it a :smt006 :) :p :D :lol: :smt006 (four smiles)