Any gamers near Mornington keen for a mini-meetup?

Looking for a game in your area? Post games you are looking for, or games you are looking to include others in.
Adimus

Any gamers near Mornington keen for a mini-meetup?

Postby Adimus » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Hi everyone !

I'm a 30 y/o guy who lives in Mornington, and although these groups here look great, they are a bit far for me to travel to, so I'm wondering if anyone who lives down this way would be keen on coming over for a fun afternoon of gaming? Saturdays/Sundays are generally fine for me, but if you live close by an evening could work too.

I'd be keen on having 1-3 people over, and if we get a good group going, maybe making it a semi-regular thing.

I love medium+ Euro games mostly, and am probably an above average player (but by no means an expert). My wife and I generally play lighter games together, like Splendor and Patchwork, so I'm keen to make some friends who like a bit heavier games.

I also have quite a decent collection. Here are some of my favorites that we could play:

Through the Ages (I have the old one, as well as the new one which I recently picked up at Essen)
Mage Knight
Caverna
Agricola
Elysium
Russian Railroads / German Railroads

And for 2 players, I particularly love Twilight Struggle and Fields of Arle :-)

I'm a very friendly/bubbly person, and happy to teach a game if you're not too familiar. So if you live down this way and are keen to play some games please shoot me a message!

~Adam

AlpineSon

Re: Any gamers near Mornington keen for a mini-meetup?

Postby AlpineSon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Hey Adam,

I'm down in Blairgowrie. Totally new to gaming, but have become interested after playing chess for a while and wanting to explore games with more of a cool theme / storyline. As a kid I enjoyed Hero's Quest a bit but nothing since then. I've just ordered Aeon's End and have a copy of Mr Jack Pocket which I've played a bit. Anyway, let me know if your post is still relevant.

Cheers,
Dylan

Return to “Organise a Game”