Go west, young gamer... to the monthly Werbrary Games.

Backgammon, chess, bridge etc.
KonradwithaK

Re: Go west, young gamer... to the monthly Werbrary Games.

Postby KonradwithaK » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Hi all.
Just letting you know that Webrary Games will be on as usual this Saturday, 23/7, from 10am til 3.30-4.
Looking forward to seeing you there, whether new or previous players. :o
Cheers,
Konrad

KonradwithaK

Postby KonradwithaK » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:15 pm

When you rouse yourself from sleep tomorrow and jump joyfully from your bed, what will you be thinking?

That's right, "Hooray, tis Werbrary Games day, as it is on every 4th Saturday of the month! And today that day is the 27th of August. I'd better get moving so I can get there to be waiting for the Weribee Library to open its doors at 10am."

Yes, I'm sure that's what you'll be thinking. So I'll be there, looking forward to seeing you and ready to play more of our favourite games, until 3.30-4.00.
Until then,

Cheers,
Konrad
:D

KonradwithaK

Postby KonradwithaK » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:50 pm

Hello everyone, and happy equinox time. And time for more games in the Werribee library.
But can't decide whåt to bring or play? Stop equivocating (unless you're Bluff-ing). Breathe deeply and regain your equilibrium.
Come to the Webrary Games this Saturday, and I'm sure we can all come to an equitable decision about what to play.
I'm sure with level-headed, even-handed play, we'll find all games are equal in value (tho some may be more equal than others).
So whatever you like, come along and play, twixt 10 and 3.30.
As the saying goes, be there, or be an equilateral rectangle.

Cheers,
Konrad

KonradwithaK

Postby KonradwithaK » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:45 pm

Hello everyone,
OK, I'm late again, but tomorrow, 22/10, is the usual 4th Saturday of the month and that means, of course, Werbrary Games is on, 10-3.30, in the Werribee Library, Watton Street, Wrribee.
Looking forward to meeting a number of new players, some of them very new to the boardgaming scene, so there will be a few classic games around, as well as some other new and interesting games. And seeing as it's nearly Halloween, I suppose some spooks would be in order as well. OK, maybe even zombies (my excuse to bring 'Hit Z Road').

A little heads-up for next month: It will be the annual Games-In-The-Library-A-Week-Late-But-That's-OK-Cause-It-Will-Be-Our-Regular-Game-Day Day. It may also be the last session for the year, unless people want to get together on Christmas Eve - any thoughts about that?

Anyway, hope to see you tomorrow.
Cheers for now,
Konrad

KonradwithaK

Postby KonradwithaK » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:48 am

Hi everybody,
First, apologies for missing an announcement last month. Although I am now the host for the meetup group and will be making announcements there as well, I will continue to post future Werbrary Games information here also

And so, first, please note, there will be NO WG this week, as it is Christmas Eve, and the library will not be open.

However, you may mark up your new 2017 calendars now, already, as we have the dates, and here they are:
28/1, 25/2, 25/3, 22/4, 27/5, 24/6, 22/7, 26/8, 24/9, 28/10, 25/11, and 23/12.
As you can see from the above, there will be a full year's worth of monthly gaming in 2017, so please come and visit any time you can.

Cheers (especially of the holidays kind :smt114 :banana:),
Konrad

Return to “Other Clubs”