Illuminati Deluxe wanted to buy or trade

Trade and shop for games in Melbourne.
bob.blanchett

Illuminati Deluxe wanted to buy or trade

Post by bob.blanchett » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:05 pm

looking for a copy of this wonderful Ameritrash to introduce to a family gaming group.

possible trades at http://boardgamegeek.com/user/gurubob
Bob Blanchett
Melbourne, Australia
Full Thrust, Modding FT, EFSB/B5
FT: NSL, IJSN, NAC, ESU, KV.
B5/FA: EA, MF, NR, CR, BKS, SH.
GDW space boardgamer(imperium, 5FW)
Napoleonic Naval Wargamer.
Member, Fairfield KOST wargamers.
BGG: gurubob
z9m9z.lurgi.org

westgarthworldwide

Re: Illuminati Deluxe wanted to buy or trade

Post by westgarthworldwide » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:14 am

You mean the card game? Hardly an Ameritrash, definately a Collectible Card Game (although the Deluxe boxed set is 'one with the lot' so you don't need to collect the cards). I have drawers of the cards lying around. If you want a deluxe box set I'd recommend checking Ebay as they used to be fairly cheap.
Power tends to isolate those who hold too much of it. Eventually, they lose touch with reality... and fall.

bob.blanchett

Post by bob.blanchett » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:21 pm

nah this is Illuminati Deluxe, I'm talking about, not Illuminati:New world order(INWO) which was the L/CCG
Bob Blanchett
Melbourne, Australia
z9m9z.lurgi.org

KonradwithaK

Post by KonradwithaK » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi Bob,
After looking at your trade list I tried sending an email from BGG but I don't know if it worked. I have an unplayed copy of IDE I'm willing to trade (bought an extra copy by mistake once). It's out of shrink, but all cards and bits are present, and it has never been used. You're welcome to it, as I've been meaning to trade it for a while anyway.

I play at Dockers, usually about once a fortnight, and will be there next on 14th Feb. If you need it before then I'm sure we can work something out.

K

bob.blanchett

Post by bob.blanchett » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Konrad,

I listed hoity toity but what I actually have is Adel Verpflichtet-german version(I think thats what I saw on my bookshelf last night), opened, unplayed.

if that's ok with you I can bring it in this week. (I'm in clifton hill and work in collins st)

Ideally for a play next weekend.. but its not a showstopper next week I'm going to be flat out

cheers,
bob
Bob Blanchett
Melbourne, Australia
z9m9z.lurgi.org

KonradwithaK

Post by KonradwithaK » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:31 am

I'm fine with Adel Verpflichtet, Bob, and I'll be at Dockers this week after all, so we can swap then if that's good with you.

bob.blanchett

Post by bob.blanchett » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:04 am

can you let me know the wheres and whens of this weeks dockers meeting, closest tram ,contact number if i need to get buzzed in etc and i'll try and get there
KonradwithaK wrote:I'm fine with Adel Verpflichtet, Bob, and I'll be at Dockers this week after all, so we can swap then if that's good with you.
Bob Blanchett
Melbourne, Australia
z9m9z.lurgi.org

KonradwithaK

Post by KonradwithaK » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 am

Dockers is at the multi-coloured NAB building on the Bourke Road extension, West from Warunjeri Way. Best tram for you is the 42 on Collins Street. Continue to the 2nd stop past the Age building and Spencer St/Southern Cross Station. When you get off you should see the NAB to your right (NW) - it's about a five minute walk from the stop.

People generally arrive around 6.30, but there may be some there by 6. As long as you're there by 7.00, you can come in through the revolving doors and take the lift to the second level. The rooms will be straight ahead. (Alternatively, you can come up the escalator, do a u-turn and walk up one flight of stairs.)

If you're there after 7 and the doors have stopped, ring 0404 318 344 and I'll come down to meet you.

Have a cool day, and see you this evening. :smt006

bob.blanchett

Post by bob.blanchett » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:14 pm

It looks like the 70 is a better option
I'll wait at the seat outside the revolving doors from before 6.alas can't stay this time
KonradwithaK wrote:Dockers is at the multi-coloured NAB building on the Bourke Road extension, West from Warunjeri Way. Best tram for you is the 42 on Collins Street. Continue to the 2nd stop past the Age building and Spencer St/Southern Cross Station. When you get off you should see the NAB to your right (NW) - it's about a five minute walk from the stop.

People generally arrive around 6.30, but there may be some there by 6. As long as you're there by 7.00, you can come in through the revolving doors and take the lift to the second level. The rooms will be straight ahead. (Alternatively, you can come up the escalator, do a u-turn and walk up one flight of stairs.)

If you're there after 7 and the doors have stopped, ring 0404 318 344 and I'll come down to meet you.

Have a cool day, and see you this evening. :smt006
Bob Blanchett
Melbourne, Australia
z9m9z.lurgi.org