Werewolf XIV - Village People

Play by Email games in progress.
jeff

Post by jeff » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:10 pm

unvote Talespinner

:lol:

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:27 pm

We should be eliminating suspects starting with the Cowboys (villagers).

jttm80 and myself have claimed to be Coyboys.
Speak up now if you are a Cowboy!!!
If someone else does say they are a Cowboy then one of us is a Wolf and can be lynched.
It will save the other special roles from revealing themselves.

If no-one else speaks up soon, then we should start revealing the other special roles.
That would really narrow down the wolf's outs and give us a 50/50 chance of killing them.

Really the wolf's best bet would be to claim to be a Cowboy! :badgrin:

annawid

Post by annawid » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:49 pm

Available Roles:

1 Indian (Seer): During the night, the seer looks at one player and the moderator tells them if that player is the Werewolf or not.

1 Policeman (Hunter): The hunter is a villager with the following ability: If at the end of the game, the only 2 remaining players are the hunter and the werewolf, then the hunter kills the werewolf and the village wins.

2 Cowboys (Villagers) - Have no special ability apart from the general daily Vote.

1 Werewolf: The game is over when The werewolf dies, or if only 1 werewolf and 1 other player remain.

Indian, Policeman, 2 Cowboys, a dead Construction guy. What happened to the leatherman and the army guy? Should make the werewolf the army guy, who is jealous cause he's always forgotten and people find the American Indian the most attractive.

I am a Macho Macho man. Yes really, these are not boobs, they're pecs. Speaking of pecs, anyone wanting to see big, muscular, male bodies with huge pecs and 8 packs MUST watch 300. Hubba hubba hubba
:smt055

Ben wasn't impressed :-k
Back and ready to game

annawid

Post by annawid » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:54 pm

With your macho words Jon, I think you should watch the movie :lol:
Back and ready to game

annawid

Post by annawid » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:10 pm

Stompy wrote:Good morning everyone,

Another Cowboy here - *no* special powers.

jttm80 has claimed he's a Cowboy.
Since there are only 2 Cowboys in this game if anyone else is a Cowboy speak up now!

If someone else claims to be a cowboy then we should lynch one of us!
If no-one else claims then we can safely say that jttm80 and I are *not* the werewolf!
I don't agree. A special role will want to blend in with the villagers, especially if you are an important role. To fool the werewolf into killing them and leaving the seer and hunter alive. A villager's duty is to vote smart and sacrifice him/herself.
Back and ready to game

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:53 pm

annawid wrote: I don't agree. A special role will want to blend in with the villagers, especially if you are an important role. To fool the werewolf into killing them and leaving the seer and hunter alive. A villager's duty is to vote smart and sacrifice him/herself.
What's not to agree about?

By now everyone has posted and had time to read my message, so we can assume that jttm80 and myself are actually telling the truth about being CowBoys. (If anyone is holding back please say something!)

That leaves Talespinner, Jeff and Annawid as a potential Wolf.

If each of you reveals their role then the Wolf can only double up on one of those roles...

Therefore we will have a 50% chance of lynching the wolf. Even If we get the wrong one we will have the numbers to lynch the correct one the following day!

OK?

This is conditional on everyone who is a Cowboy saying so NOW!!!

I'm not asking for special roles until we are certain that we have the cowboys covered...

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:56 am

annawid wrote:I don't agree. A special role will want to blend in with the villagers, especially if you are an important role. To fool the werewolf into killing them and leaving the seer and hunter alive. A villager's duty is to vote smart and sacrifice him/herself.
I'm quite surprised by your reluctance to role reveal, anna. This is a straight-forward game with only 1 Wolf. It really doesn't matter if the Hunter or the Seer gets killed in this game because if everyone honestly reveals their roles, the Wolf will be forced to lie and will be caught out. If he states that he is a Cowboy, we have a 33% chance of killing him today. If he states something else, then we have a 50% chance.

I've hinted before and I'll state it as a fact now. I am the Policeman/Hunter. If the Indian/Seer reveals himself now, the Wolf is doomed.

jeff

Post by jeff » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:18 am

I'm the Indian!

vote annawid

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:42 pm

jeff wrote:I'm the Indian!
I hate telemarketers.
Vote jeff.

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:55 pm

Oh wait...

You meant a Red Indian... oops... :oops:
unvote jeff

annawid

Post by annawid » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:32 pm

Hello hello..

Have only read the rules properly last night KK and was gonna ask Fernando about what you said about the seer view but fell asleep. So the wolf's alone. Well IF the wolf claim cowboy then it'll be:

D1 cowboy 33%
N1 good
D2 cowboy 50% chance win/lose

I don't get why we all must claim something without giving the seer a chance at a night view. When you hinted you were the hunter I thought great, I will hint hunter too and then the wolf will have to kill one of us which gives the seer a night view of the other 2 people which will then have the game over by Day 2 with a good win. Now it's all up to chance.

I will vote Stompy
Back and ready to game

annawid

Post by annawid » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:38 pm

Oh and of course I'm not the wolf.

Have to go pack for Dockers now.
Back and ready to game

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:47 pm

I'm sure this will be a quick game now.
vote annawid.

You are *hinting* at being the Hunter.
Talespinner's "stated as a fact" that he's the Hunter.

Why don't you vote Talespinner if you know you're the Hunter?????

I believe that you are the last one to state their role and therefore are the most likely suspect as a wolf.

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:04 pm

What else to do?

Vote annawid.

annawid

Post by annawid » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:14 am

I didn't say I'm the hunter. I thought Talespinner was a cowboy trying to trick the wolf into killing him and letting the seer live another night with that post. I was going to do the same thing or even hint that I'm the seer so the wolf will kill me. Who knew you're all revealing roles. Thought only the wolf would want seer and hunter to reveal. I don't get this plan at all.
Back and ready to game