Werewolf XIII: Rise of the Sith JEDI KNIGHTS WIN!!!

Play by Email games in progress.
jeff

Post by jeff » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:58 pm

vote dougp

This is going to be a race to find the rebel.
So technically, it could be redturtle, myself or dougp.

It isn't me, so that is redturtle or dougp.

redturtle was pretty desperate not to die on day 1 and was quieter than normal.

dougp has been very, very quiet. Said he didn't know what to do with his vote. This might have been a reference to his inexperience with the game, or the fact he was in a difficult role to play. (ie. the renegade)

--
Stompy is safe from the vote today.

If he kills someone tonight (probably Chris), it will be him, me (or the other Jedi Knight) and the rebel. I would then vote for the rebel, but that would mean automatic victory for Stompy as I wouldn't be strong enough to defeat him by myself.

Tough call. We have to hope we can get the rebel today or survive casualty free tonight.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:12 pm

vote no-lynch :badgrin:

dougp

Post by dougp » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:25 am

jeff wrote:vote dougp

This is going to be a race to find the rebel.
So technically, it could be redturtle, myself or dougp.

It isn't me, so that is redturtle or dougp.

redturtle was pretty desperate not to die on day 1 and was quieter than normal.

dougp has been very, very quiet. Said he didn't know what to do with his vote. This might have been a reference to his inexperience with the game, or the fact he was in a difficult role to play. (ie. the renegade)

--
Stompy is safe from the vote today.

If he kills someone tonight (probably Chris), it will be him, me (or the other Jedi Knight) and the rebel. I would then vote for the rebel, but that would mean automatic victory for Stompy as I wouldn't be strong enough to defeat him by myself.

Tough call. We have to hope we can get the rebel today or survive casualty free tonight.
I have a basic problem with the rebel. Is there any way to determine who he is? It is in a Jedi's interest to survive, and really, they should do anything they can to survive. That is how I have behaved. The same is true of a rebel.

To answer your accusations, I was quite quiet at the start, and I made one reasoned accusation as to why talespinner was a sith (which turned out to be wrong). And then voted for fernando. Which many took to be suspicious. I then argued over the course of about 3 posts why I shouldn't be killed. I really don't think I've been that quiet, except for not saying anything at the start.

As far as I can see, there's nothing else I can say in my deffence. So I won't bother. Maybe the sith should know who the rebel is, but not be able to kill them. So the sith have to try and get the rebel lynched.

Anway, I vote for redturtle. He has been my first choice for rebel for a while, but after various people have suggested that I am suspicious, I didn't want to say anything more for fear of raising suspicions further. Who was the first to suggest that I might be the rebel... hmmm... let me think...

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:02 am

Dougp you rebel.
You paint yourself into a corner.

At least you are not a sith lord, yet...
Get a grip!

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:03 am

Wait a second.
Could talespinner be the rebel?

Oh the rebel is revealed at death so no it wasn't talespinner.
Get a grip!

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:01 pm

:zombie:

Use the force, red...

:zombie:

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:52 pm

The rebel could be Jeff, redturtle or dougp. Realistically, it is pretty much a guess at this stage. Sorry dougp, I am guessing you are him.

We still have a chance even if we lynch an innocent Jedi. It is possible that Stompy fails to kill one of us tonight. I am his most likely target, as he cannot afford to kill the rebel.

If the true Jedi has not used his body guard powers on me last night, please protect me. Just don't let Stompy know.

dougp

Post by dougp » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:54 pm

I am a plain jedi. You guys are all going to be sorry. I already am. Well done to the rebel, especially if it is you redturtle.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:56 pm

Ah-ha!
Since you can't protect anyone twice in a row, I'm counting on everyone to have protected Christian last night!

On the other hand perhaps I'll go for a random Jedi and take my chances....

vote jeff

jeff

Post by jeff » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:53 pm

Stompy wrote:Ah-ha!
Since you can't protect anyone twice in a row, I'm counting on everyone to have protected Christian last night!

On the other hand perhaps I'll go for a random Jedi and take my chances....

vote jeff
:lol:

dougp

Post by dougp » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:10 pm

redturtle wrote:

You paint yourself into a corner.

redturtle is the rebel. Why else would he say that? How can I paint myself into a corner? As I've been trying to say, and as christian has said, there is no way to know who the rebel is. It sounds very much like he knows I'm sunk, and is just trying to seal it.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:10 pm

unvote jeff
vote christianmoura

jeff

Post by jeff » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:04 pm

Stompy wrote:unvote jeff
vote christianmoura
:smt117

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:16 pm

unvote dougp

I have re-examined all evidence relating to redturtle and dougp, and I get a slight disturbance in the force when I read redturlte's posts. There is an unnatural quality to them, where he subtly but insistently tries to fit in with the Jedi's. It justs sounds as he is proclaiming his innocence and goodness too hard to be natural.

It is a hunch, and I might be wrong, but I am changing my vote to him. I hope you are the rebel, redturtle, and I hope you get lynched.

jeff

Post by jeff » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:06 pm

well i was suspicious of him before. He was uncharacteristically quiet until I threatened him with the blaster. He then fought tooth and nail to survive. That is why I suspected him to be a Sith, because if he was a Jedi, it wouldn't have meant a lost game. Usually the innocent people tend to fight back a little, but not as much as those that have the game resting on their survival.

I didn't consider him as a rebel, and when christian cleared him the following day I didn't think anymore of it.

unvote dougp
vote redturtle