Werewolf XIII: Rise of the Sith JEDI KNIGHTS WIN!!!

Play by Email games in progress.
jeff

Post by jeff » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 pm

TaleSpinner wrote:Well, Senator, I can now shift protection to you tonight, so that's 30% from me. So, we have:

christianmoura - Senator
jeff - Jedi
redturtle - Jedi

Possible Sith:
Fernando
Stompy
dougp
TaleSpinner

My money is now on Fernando. He second-voted jeff after annawid voted jeff. It's the sort of thing a Sith would do.
does the senator reveal include the renegade or does the renegade appear as a Jedi? We have to be careful after we get one sith.

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:27 pm

I'm not going to worry about the Renegade today. He can't Night Kill, and cannot possibly win today or tonight. I'll worry about him tomorrow.

Today is the day we bag ourselves a Sith.

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:30 pm

jeff wrote:does the senator reveal include the renegade or does the renegade appear as a Jedi? We have to be careful after we get one sith.
For all intents and purposes, the Renegade is a Jedi Knight, even maintaining his ability to bodyguard.

The only difference is in the winning condition.

jeff

Post by jeff » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:33 pm

Just checked, the renegade will appear as a Jedi. So myself and redturtle being revealed as Jedi doesn't clear us.

I also think the renegade should be the least of our worries at this point in time.

Those who made second votes are Fernando and Stompy. Stompy was quick to chime in after the N1 results and he is known for his last-minute-vote-change technique....

jeff

Post by jeff » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:33 pm

jttm80 wrote:
jeff wrote:does the senator reveal include the renegade or does the renegade appear as a Jedi? We have to be careful after we get one sith.
For all intents and purposes, the Renegade is a Jedi Knight, even maintaining his ability to bodyguard.

The only difference is in the winning condition.
Thanks jon.

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:39 pm

jeff wrote:Just checked, the renegade will appear as a Jedi. So myself and redturtle being revealed as Jedi doesn't clear us.

I also think the renegade should be the least of our worries at this point in time.

Those who made second votes are Fernando and Stompy. Stompy was quick to chime in after the N1 results and he is known for his last-minute-vote-change technique....
Hmm... come to think of it, Stompy is a lot quieter when he's playing the Wolf...

Unvote Fernando
Vote Stompy

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:41 pm

jeff wrote:Just checked, the renegade will appear as a Jedi. So myself and redturtle being revealed as Jedi doesn't clear us.

You might as well say Fernando is known for his analytical posts - but hasn't been saying much :/
You might as well say TaleSpinner in known for being killed but is alive :)
You might as well say jeff is know for lying when he's the wolf but.. um .. we ll you get the point.

I voted for Anna for the same reasons you did :?

Just because someone does something one game does not a habit make :lol:
Last edited by Stompy on Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:44 pm

TaleSpinner wrote: Hmm... come to think of it, Stompy is a lot quieter when he's playing the Wolf...
Quiet? I think you need to check the post count.
If that isn't inflamatory I don't know what is....

If I didn't think you were innocent of being a Sith this game I would be voting for you.
As it is, my money's on either Fernando or dougp.
I'm voting as you first suspected Fernando

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:55 pm

woo hoo I'm cleared!

and I got the gun.

So who should I point it at?

Well at the moment I can at least lower the thing.

unvote jeff

Christian from your first post I thought Senator.

You are doing a great job. Lead on and I will follow.
Get a grip!

jeff

Post by jeff » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:57 pm

Stompy wrote:

You might as well say Fernando is known for his analytical posts - but hasn't been saying much :/
You might as well say TaleSpinner in known for being killed but is alive :)
You might as well say jeff is know for lying when he's the wolf but.. um .. we ll you get the point.
Fernando is away from keyboard. At least he has an excuse.
Talespinner survived because of more dangerous targets. ie Me and Chris!
Yep, I'm an accomplished lier, but I've been cleared.
I voted for Anna for the same reasons you did :?

Just because someone does something one game does not a habit make :lol:
Well you were quiet around the time of lynching when red was on the block, you were quick to get back in after the N1 results. This suggests you were involved. I would suggest that Chris at least views Stompy tonight.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:01 pm

Fine, view me tonight.
But please don't mistake me for a Sith just because I wanted to see whether I was still alive after the night or not...

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:03 pm

How about we ask the guy laughing in the corner - dougp - what his opinions are?

jeff

Post by jeff » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:05 pm

Stompy wrote:Fine, view me tonight.
But please don't mistake me for a Sith just because I wanted to see whether I was still alive after the night or not...
I should lynch you just as payback for that last game you modded where you basically put the noose around my neck! :x :lol:

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:09 pm

For now, I believe that we need to keep coherent in our voting. There are 2 Sith out there, and they can co-ordinate their votes at the last minute if necessary.

I'm keeping my vote on Stompy, but I'll shift it to whoever christianmoura votes.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:09 pm

jeff wrote:
Stompy wrote:Fine, view me tonight.
I should lynch you just as payback for that last game you modded where you basically put the noose around my neck! :x :lol:
oi no meta-gaming :lol: