Werewolf XII (Take-2) - Night 1

Play by Email games in progress.
Post Reply
User avatar
jeff
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Moonee Ponds

Post by jeff » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:06 pm

redturtle wrote: That leads me to believe it was the wolf that recovered from amnesia?
Or it could have been the sorcerer. They wouldn't want to let that been known either.
It seems a little grim for the villagers. If we do not lynch a wolf today then we need to hope the wolf kills the sorceror.
Hmmm, good point. In fact, I think it is starting to look like a completely new game where we have known roles, just with a couple of less players.

In which case, I'm going with my standard tactic, no lynch. Unvote Annawid.

User avatar
annawid
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:01 am
Location: Derrimut
Contact:

Post by annawid » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:05 pm

My actions? I'm the one who put it out there FIRST to

Kill Fernando
Protect Fernando

Fernando is protected so I may be the hunter/bodyguard or plain villager. I'm definitely NOT the sorcerer cos I checked Fernando too as my sorcerer view and got he's not the seer. I don't want to be lynched today cause I KNOW I'm not the wolf either cause I definitely didn't order Talespinner killed.

From the beginning I just basically assume I'm good , higher probability, especially since Christian was found out.

Now I'm protecting myself tonight since if I'm the bodyguard I can't protect Fernando again. So hopefully we lynch right today and get a sorcerer or wolf. I definitely didn't recover from amnesia so I think either the wolf or sorcerer will know their role.

And guys, Fernando mentioned his last night's view as Talespinner so he's no help today. PAY ATTENTION :p
Back and ready to game

User avatar
annawid
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:01 am
Location: Derrimut
Contact:

Post by annawid » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:12 pm

annawid wrote:Both of my views on Christian were negative.
Jeff dear, my night 0 view. See page 3. Wake up!! :p

You are starting to sound villagery to me although I'm still suspicious as you're a very good wolf. Well who are you suspicious of? I am willing to lynch Jttm80 too. I can't agree to no lynch cause Fernando will be killed tonight, tomorrow we'll be 2-2 with the sorcerer and wolf and if one of them vote first we're toast. We definitely need to get one of them today.
Back and ready to game

User avatar
jeff
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Moonee Ponds

Post by jeff » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:25 pm

Pay attention anna, I said you hadn't given your results for N0 and N1. :D

Infact, only jttm80, Fernando and myself revealed our N0 actions and your assumpiton that you are good because of odds is specious and becomes less believable the longer you stay alive.

User avatar
jeff
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Moonee Ponds

Post by jeff » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:27 pm

oops, ok. :oops:

Well the only one not to show their N0 actions was redturtle.

Also isn't it longest held last vote? Or is it first vote?

User avatar
redturtle
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ringwood
Contact:

Post by redturtle » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:33 pm

crapola,
when is the cutoff for this day?

Since I can't log on tomorrow I am going to
vote no lynch.
I dont think that helps us btw. But at least it means that my vote doesn't get used with the wolf's vote accidently.

good luck and happy hunting.
Get a grip!

User avatar
Stompy
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:44 pm
Location: Glenroy
Contact:

Post by Stompy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:36 pm

sorry,
Day Finishes 5pm Friday

User avatar
Stompy
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:44 pm
Location: Glenroy
Contact:

Post by Stompy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:38 pm

Vote Tally:

jeff 1 - annawid[1]
annawid 0 - jeff[2]

User avatar
annawid
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:01 am
Location: Derrimut
Contact:

Post by annawid » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:00 pm

Redturtle, if you know your role you'd better tell us now as we're definitely lynching someone. Also put in your orders, to protect yourself if you protected Fernando last night.
Back and ready to game

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Brasilia, Brazil

Post by Fernando » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:07 pm

vote jeff

User avatar
annawid
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:01 am
Location: Derrimut
Contact:

Post by annawid » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:11 am

Fernando, did you recover from amnesia N0 or N1. I think you will be killed tonight so we need all the information you can provide us. The people who protected you last night can't protect you again. I'm protecting myself instead as I know I'm good. How are we supposed to catch the sorcerer here?

Jeff is suspicious but he has spoken as much as I have. He might be sorcerer but I think less likely to be wolf. That leaves Redturtle and Jttm80. Redturtle will not be around and he has voted no lynch. If he's the bodyguard and has not put in night orders I will kick his arse :p

Jttm80 is too quiet.
Back and ready to game

User avatar
jeff
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Moonee Ponds

Post by jeff » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:54 am

Is it 'coz I is black?

I've got a choice between anna, redturtle and jttm80.
Anna I don't know about, she is vocal and accusatory, but she always is.
Red can't defend himself, and it just doesn't feel right to lynch someone in that position even if he is suspicious. (Look what happened when you guys lynched anna).
jttm80, is quiet. I don't like to make that an accusation, but sometimes playing the quiet game is the best.

Look, I don't have enough info to vote for anyone safely really. I don't think Stompy is taking no lynch votes though.

User avatar
Stompy
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:44 pm
Location: Glenroy
Contact:

Post by Stompy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:56 am

Vote Tally:

jeff 2 - annawid[1],Fernando[3]
annawid 0 - jeff[2]

jttm80
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:16 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Post by jttm80 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:07 am

Hmm, I guess I might've been too quiet.
Its just that I'm not sure of my role, therefore I can't really commit to one side or the other.

The way I see it:
If I were the Wolf (and knew it), I'd be out there not caring about who I voted for because everyone else is killable (except maybe the Sorceror).

If I were the Sorceror (and knew it), I'd have to figure out who the Wolf is so that I don't make an accidental lynch.

If I were a Villager / Bodyguard (and knew it), I'd probably follow the Seer's lead, and therefore I will vote jeff.

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Brasilia, Brazil

Post by Fernando » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:09 pm

annawid wrote:Fernando, did you recover from amnesia N0 or N1. I think you will be killed tonight so we need all the information you can provide us.
Anna, I did NOT recover from Amnesia.

Jeff, I am sorry but I really think that you or Anna is on the evil team. This time I am following my instincts.

I am so mad at myself for choosing Talespinner to spy on... :?

Post Reply