Werewolf 11 - Wolves win!

Play by Email games in progress.
TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:46 pm

Friggin' hell, what the hell's wrong with you Wolves!? I was right here - fresh meat ready to depart from this game and you wanted turtle soup!?!?

(shoves christianmoura aside) Step aside, kid, and let me show you how real "anal"ysis is done!

jttm80 continued to demonstrate to be a lynch-lover in D1. Given that 1) No one else tried to save his sorry ass when I voted for him first, and 2) No one else tried to help him lynch me by the end of D1, I conclude that this black man is not a Wolf. He's just an angry nigger with a baseball bat shoved up where the sun don't shine.

Fernando voted no lynch in D1, and pretty much saved my ass when it came time to lynch. A rat-bastard wolf would have just let the angry, black man take me out. Conclusion: He's an angel-lovin' poofter that probably faints at the sight of blood. He's not a Wolf.

christianmoura did the Christian thing and voted no-lynch with Fernando in D1. Didn't have to, but he did. Now tell me if Fernando and christianmoura don't make the cutest couple. They're both Masons if my gaydar is working right. Not a wolf, unless Fernando is into that animal-relationship thing.

Stompy again tries to do the smart arse thing and vote towards the end of D1 against christianmoura. His actions spurred a vote from our Turtle-Seer. Then, our Seer gets turned into Turtle Soup. Co-incidence? I don't think so.

annawid didn't even reply to my accusation in D1, which is a standard tactic to avoid answering questions you'd much rather not to. So she's off till tonight, eh? Well, I'd like to hear what she has to say, but meanwhile...

Vote Stompy her Wolf-partner.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:11 pm

TaleSpinner wrote:christianmoura did the Christian thing and voted no-lynch with Fernando in D1.
This had the added side effect of saving annawid from being lynched. Protecting his own perhaps?

Oh and you better call a mechanic, I believe your gaydar is broken.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:45 pm

Stompy wrote:
TaleSpinner wrote:christianmoura did the Christian thing and voted no-lynch with Fernando in D1.
This had the added side effect of saving annawid from being lynched. Protecting his own perhaps?

Stompy, that is the second very thin accusation against me. First you blame me for withdrawing my vote on jttm80 as a distraction, when it was only myself and Fernando who prevented someone from being lynched.

Second, If I wanted to protect Anna, as a wolf, I would have voted for Talespinner or yourself (when Redturtle voted you) to guarantee a kill. Let's face it, apart from Fernando and myself, everyone else has shown a blatand disregard for the safety of the villagers, by throwing accusation and votes around, with no basis whatsoever.

My vote on jttm80 was meant as a kind of bait - at the time he was third in line to be lynched, having only one vote, and I wanted to see if there were last minute votes to save Talespinner (he was first in line to be lynched) in case he was a wolf, or to put in a second vote for annawid (if she was a villager) or jttm80, which would be an easy target for the wolves after my vote was in. None of this happened, which kind of suggests that the guilty party out of the three is Anna. It was natural for me to follow Fernando's no-lynch vote, as I always have been the strongest defender of a no-lynch on D1.

It is hard to suspect jttm80, just because he is half-crazy most of the time, and plays a wolfy game everytime, specially when he is the villager.

Anna has thrown about accusations, suspicions, votes without any justification. More tellingly, she has not really done much to protect the villagers.

Stompy, you only jumped in with your votes and a weak weak accusation when I withdrew my vote and followed Fernando with a no lynch. Up to the point where villagers were going to die, you were doing nothing - instead of voting for a no-lynch, you throw sand in everyone's eyes by accusing and voting for me! You are more to blame for your innaction that could have killed villagers than pretty much anyone else.

Right now Stompy you are right there on the guilt list with Anna, Talespinner and jttm80 somewhat behind.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:49 pm

Stompy wrote:

Actually Talespinner (with a vote from jttm80) was the one who would be lynched, not annawid (who was had a later vote from Talespinner), you are just throwing out accusations without even thinking about them.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:16 pm

Well then, you and Talespinner are looking suspicious to me.

By the way, I'm just doing exactly what you have been doing; fishing.
I've gotten a couple of bites too ;)

annawid

Post by annawid » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:18 pm

No internet all day Monday, today and it better be on when I get home tonight or Telstra will get rotten eggs thrown on their office windows.

Hope Day 2 will be till Thursday/Friday as Ben and I are moving tomorrow from 8am so I will be AFK till late tomorrow night.

Didn't try to save anyone cause I had no internet. Since seer is dead and I can't protect him anymore I can reveal I'm the bodyguard. Vote Stompy for now.
Back and ready to game

Fernando

Post by Fernando » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:44 am

OMG I cant believe we lost our Seer. :smt011

We have 6 people left and we absolutely need to lynch a Wolf now, or the game is over.

That means we have a 33% chance (oh lord.. the odds does not look good).

Talespinner claimed Villager.
Annawid claimed Bodyguard.

Well, I am also a plain Villager. No need to hide anymore. I also dont know if I am the Tinker.

I am willing to believe Talespinner and Annawid right now. That leaves me with Christian, Stompy and Jttm80.

If Talespinner and Anna are telling the truth, we have a 66% chance of nailing a WW if we vote on one of those three.

I am still undecided though. :|

jeff

Post by jeff » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:30 am

Extension of Deadline

Since anna will be AFK again I'll extend the deadline.

The Day will end at 10am Friday.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:03 am

well here's what I believe (names matched with roles):

Redturtle - easy, the Seer

Fernando - villager, he proposed role reveal which *would* have made sense.

Stompy - I'm a special role which I am not allowed to reveal. Perhaps I was being to vague before with the 'gaydar' comment in regards to Talespinners post. I *know* there's someone else with the same role as mine.

jttm80 - hmm I wonder what my *brother's* role is...

Annawid - claimed the bodyguard role, like Fernando I'm willing to believe this for the time being.

This leaves christianmoura and Talespinner.
Christian is a wolf.
The thing about Talespinner is that he's acting awfully like a Cobbler!! The Cobbler wants to die!

If that's true then either annawid or fernando are fellow wolves.

Either way I'm voting for christianmoura

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:18 am

I am the hunter. I kind of implied that I had a special role, but not a "too" exciting one - my goal was to not draw attention. It doesn't matter too much now, as we have to kill a wolf, and I think if we do kill one now, we will pretty much know who the second wolf is.

More on this later.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:31 am

Excellent we have further information to work with.

1. Redturtle - Seer
2. annawid - claimed Bodyguard
3. Stompy - claims Special role which can't be mentioned #1
4. jttm80 - #2
5. Fernando - claims villager
6. christianmoura - claims Hunter
7. Talespinner - ??

So, are you going to unvote me christianmoura?

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:25 am

Stompy, my gaydar works fine, except it wasn't tuned to lesbians!

Right now, I'm cracking up over the latest antics of our resident Wolves. Take a look at what everyone's been saying:

redturtle - Seer. This we all know.

annawid - Bodyguard, according to herself. It's people like you which is why JFK is dead.

christianmoura - Hunter, according to himself. Not "too" exciting, christian? Yeah, except that the Hunter role killed the wolves in at least 2 games in the past. Or are you trying to draw a certain claimed Bodyguard to protect you in N2? What a load of crap!

Stompy - Mason, according to himself. Just come out and say it, dude - with the exception of Fernando, we're not as dumb as you seem to think we are. "Brother Role? You know someone else with the same Role?" Sheesh, give me a break!

jttm80 - Mason, according to Stompy. I'd love to see if jttm80 objects. But then again, he's been known to try anything at least once.

TaleSpinner - Cobbler according to Stompy. Villager according to myself in D1. I love the way this guy thinks! The only Villager who role-revealed in D1, threatened the wolves to claim Villager, and I must be a Cobbler.

Fernando - Possible Tinker, according to himself. Only that that's the BEST defense a Wolf can ever claim. "Hey guys! Let's all role-reveal! I show you mine, and you show me yours! BTW, I'm a Villager. Whoops - I'm a Wolf, the Seer says? Well then, I must be the Tinker!

Look at all these cool roles! I think our wolves are so much into role-play that I'm surprised one of them didn't claim Nurse or French Maid! I'm sticking with my Stompy vote because he comes up with the best crap so far. There's a lot of time till Friday, and so you guys will have to put up with me till then! :badgrin:

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:28 am

Stompy wrote:7. Talespinner - ??
I love the way you conviniently forget that I'd already claimed Villager since D1.

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:56 am

Stompy wrote:Stompy - I'm a special role which I am not allowed to reveal.
Well, that's the first I've ever heard. So, jeff the Mod decided to put in a Role that cannot only be publically claimed and can be only be hinted at? Interesting...

Dude, if such a rule was in place, it'd be in the first page of this thread. Otherwise, what's the friggin' point!?
Last edited by TaleSpinner on Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:00 am

unvote stompy till further analysis.