Werewolf 11 - Wolves win!

Play by Email games in progress.
jeff

Post by jeff » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:15 am

christianmoura wrote:unvote stompy till further analysis.
A reminder that unvotes are underlined.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:17 am

TaleSpinner wrote:
Stompy wrote:Stompy - I'm a special role which I am not allowed to reveal.
Well, that's the first I've ever heard. So, jeff the Mod decided to put in a Role that cannot only be publically claimed and can be only be hinted at? Interesting...

Dude, if such a rule was in place, it'd be in the first page of this thread. Otherwise, what's the friggin' point!?
I'd like to know also.... :lol:

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:06 pm

Now what ya'll gonna start accusing my brother for?
Thats right. Stompy and me go way back from the hood. Ya'll mess with my dawg, ya'll be messing with me.
Talespinner wrote:I conclude that this black man is not a Wolf. He's just an angry nigger with a baseball bat shoved up where the sun don't shine.
M&#$#-*($#er, I know what you implyin'. You implyin' that the black man from the ghetto ain't educamated and shit.

Well, let me tell you something, down here, we smarter than that.
Baseball bats? Pshah!
Gun, for real, yo'
Don't make me pop a cap in yo' lily-white ass!

Fo' snizzle. I'm thinking our Wolf might actually be a lady. And since there's only one lady playing (jeff don't count, yo, he's the mod), you don't get brownie points for guessing who, Talespinner.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:21 pm

From TaleSpinners insistence in my being a wolf even after I've come out saying I've a special role, I'm left wondering whether there might not even be *any* real villagers this game!

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:32 pm

[LOL'ing at the jttm80]

unvote stompy

Everyone has claimed a role and there are definitely 2 people lying. This is fun.

I'll be back in my role of analyst later tonight - when I get a break from my rabbit-shooting duties.

[/u]

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:37 pm

Stompy wrote:From TaleSpinners insistence in my being a wolf even after I've come out saying I've a special role, I'm left wondering whether there might not even be *any* real villagers this game!
Only one that I'm sure of, Stompy, and that's yours truly! :D

As for unvoting you just because you claimed a Special Role, you've got to be #@#$ing NUTS!! Take a look at what everyone else is claiming!! A blind 3-year-old with rabies can tell you that the Wolves have claimed Special Roles this game, even Fernando who's off Tinkering with himself in the corner! And look what happened in D1 when I unvoted your brother jttm80 - the #@#@ing nigger grabbed the opportunity to "first-vote" me!!
jttm80 wrote:Fo' snizzle. I'm thinking our Wolf might actually be a lady. And since there's only one lady playing (jeff don't count, yo, he's the mod), you don't get brownie points for guessing who, Talespinner.
Snizzle some more, nigger, and you can shove those brownie points back up where they came from. If annawid is a Wolf, who's her partner?

jeff

Post by jeff » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:58 pm

Just to confirm.

The role of villager has been allotted to one or more players.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:23 pm

jeff wrote:Just to confirm.

The role of villager has been allotted to one or more players.
Interesting - this means that:

Fernando and Talespinner cannot be both lying. At least one of them is speaking the truth - and is a Villager. Possibly both.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:24 pm

Stompy wrote:From TaleSpinners insistence in my being a wolf even after I've come out saying I've a special role, I'm left wondering whether there might not even be *any* real villagers this game!
Well Stompy, I've unvoted you and I have claimed a special role, but you have kept your vote for me. Explain yourself.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:46 pm

Actually i unvoted you this morning....

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:00 pm

ANAL-YST POST NUMERO UNO: POSSIBLE WEREWOLF PAIRINGS

1 - Stompy and Jttm80

The most interesting pairing. These guys are either lying together or they are innocent together. In other words, if Stompy is a wolf then jttm80 must be a wolf. If one is good, then the other must be good also. If we believe them, and they are wolves, we are screwed.

2 - Annawid and Fernando

Possible. None have accused each other, and they have pointed their FOS (finger of suspicion) to pretty much everyone else. Neither have been in a position they would be lynched, though Anna was close. In Fernando's favour, he voted no lynch - but at the time there was going to be a lynching, until 10min before the deadline. Anna at no time showed inclination for a non-lynch, and has kept a low profile. Which is pro-wolf behaviour, if anything.

3 - Annawid and Talespinner
Possible, but somewhat less likely. Talespinner nearly got lynched, and Anna was next in line. Voting history does not really incriminate them together. Anna could have saved Talespinner, and Talespinner kept his vote on Anna till the end.

4 - Talespinner and Fernando
Fernando also did not move to save Talespinner when he was about to die, but this is pretty much the only connection.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:06 pm

christianmoura wrote: 1 - Stompy and Jttm80

The most interesting pairing.
If I were a wolf WHY would I drag jttm80 into this mess!
I was having the finger pointer at me from many directions and really would not have brought a wolf accomplice into the discussion!!

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:25 pm

ANAL-YST POST NUMMER ZWEI: ROLE CLAIMS AND CONSISTENCY

1 - Talespinner - claimed a villager. Was not in favour of a no-lynch, voted for several people, and had a few people vote for him. No-one tried to save him really when it looked like he would die. Has played as a lynch-happy villager, accusations all round. This is a point against him, but there is no firm circunstancial evidence that he is not a villager.

2 - Fernando - claims to be a villager. Initially made an open-ended claim, only saying he wasn't on my initial list. This could be construed as a leaving the door open for a villager claim (the easiest false wolf claim) or coming up with an altogether different role, which also is an effective wolf strategy. Had a lingering FOS, but voted no-lynch - though there was no guarantee at the time that someone would not be lynched.

3 - Annawid - claims bodyguard. On one hand her claim was one that could be contested if there was a real bodyguard, she didn't know much of the roles at the time. On the other hand, a bodyguard would encourage the real seer to come out - to prevent the unfortunate situation where the seer is either lynched or killed on N1, which was the case here.
Also, here is an anna quote from D1:

"I'd rather not the real seer claim to be seer when we're not sure whether there's a bodyguard in this game."

If she is the bodyguard, why does she come up with this line? She is in fact encouraging the seer not to come out when it would have helped the villagers if the seer had revealed himself, knowing we had a bodyguard. Pretty suspicious to me. If I were the bodyguard, I would be trying to subtly encourage the seer to step forward, so I could put my power to use! Specially a bodyguard, who can use his power as many times as he wants in the game! Add this to the fact that Anna never even suggested a no-lynch, what was she trying to achieve on D1 if she were really the bodyguard?

4 - Stompy and Jttm80 - claim to be "the special role they cannot mention outright" - masons. First this couple were the ones most eager for a lynch. Not what I would do, but we can give jttm80 the benefit of doubt in this matter. On the other hand, wouldn't masons work and vote together as a block? After all, what else is their power good for other than forming a voting block against possible wolves? They didn't. They scattered their votes around, and seemed pretty keen to have someone killed that weren't their own. This is wolfish behaviour by the way - try to get someone killed without looking like you are acting in concert with your lupine counterpart. They both are very guilty of accusing others without a claim or a decent explanation (as Stompy did to me twice). They also came out as the special-role-that-cannot be named after it was pretty evident that no one else was a Mason - another point that might be relevant. Possible exploitive wolf behaviour.

Right now I am inclined to lynch Anna, Stompy or jttm80.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:27 pm

Stompy wrote:
christianmoura wrote: 1 - Stompy and Jttm80

The most interesting pairing.
If I were a wolf WHY would I drag jttm80 into this mess!
I was having the finger pointer at me from many directions and really would not have brought a wolf accomplice into the discussion!!
Why are you so defensive? I am just saying that you and jttm80 are in this together, either as good or evil. If you are evil, you would have claimed to be Masons as a clever gamble that there were no other Masons in the game, pretty much a safe bet I'd say, after Anna, Fernando and Talespinner came out and revealed their roles.
Last edited by christianmoura on Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:28 pm

Stompy wrote:Actually i unvoted you this morning....
True - I had missed that.