Werewolf 11 - Wolves win!

Play by Email games in progress.
jeff

Post by jeff » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:43 pm

There was no way anna could be a wolf because she was about to be lynched and no reasonable suspect was backing her, only Stompy.

If you believed the masons and you believed Fernando, the only logical conclusion was that Chris and TS were the wolves.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:04 pm

:whist:

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:30 pm

jeff, out of curiosity, who did redturtle view in N1?

Oh, and one a side note, if you were going to introduce a rule that restricted a role from revealing itself, you had to make it public. Otherwise, how would the wolves know that they can't claim that role?

If chris and I claimed Masons, Stompy and jttm80 would have just announced that Masons can't reveal, and get you as Mod to back them up.
Last edited by TaleSpinner on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm

christianmoura wrote::whist:
lol.

And jt that was some great roleplaying. Always made me laugh. Yo!

Talespinner, well played a very different game from you and look what happens. Congrats.

Thanks for modding Jeff! good job.
Get a grip!

jeff

Post by jeff » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:44 pm

TaleSpinner wrote:jeff, out of curiosity, who did redturtle view in N1?

Oh, and one a side note, if you were going to introduce a rule that restricted a role from revealing itself, you had to make it public. Otherwise, how would the wolves know that they can't claim that role?

If chris and I claimed Masons, Stompy and jttm80 would have just announced that Masons can't reveal, and get you as Mod to back them up.
Red spied anna.

The rule was to add some confusion. Stompy worked hard to get around it, and I was tempted to remove the special privilege of the masons. The wolves could claim masons, nothing stopping them from doing so. It would just be another lie that only the masons would know but then the masons would know who is and isn't a mason anyway.

Stompy and jttm80 could have said whatever they wanted. I wouldn't have made any comment. It would then be up to them to convince the others that masons weren't allowed to reveal and therefore you two were the wolves. That would have been quite interesting actually. :)

The freemasons afterall is supposed to be a secret society!