Play by Email games in progress.
annawid

Post by annawid » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:32 pm

:zombie: Jeff you are a drama queen :smt053 :zombie:

:lol:
Back and ready to game

Fernando

Post by Fernando » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:37 am

I read again all the posts trying to identify who was the most probable wolf: Jttm80 or Jeff.

:arrow: Case 1: Jeff

* Jeff´s first vote of the game was on Talespinner;
* Asks for a Seer Reveal;
* Jeff claimed Seer (a false statement);
* 26 minutes later, he asks for the Hunter not to protect him;
* Jeff admits he lied. Unclaims Seer;
* Jeff Proposes a strategy to avoid the "last minute vote";
* On D2, Jeff votes on Talespinner and keeps his vote on him for some time; In the end he votes on Talespinner.
* Posted *a lot* throughout the game

:arrow: Case 2: Jttm80

* Begins the game by saying "We are not going to have an argument about D1 lynches"
* Later he says he is against No Lynch to protect us from last minute voters, and later he says it is because it just makes the game fun.
* Ask for a Seer hint and then for a Seer reveal;
* He is the first one to point out that claimed Seer Jeff shouldnt disregard hunter protection if he was the real Seer;
* Voted Jeff D1 and D2 - didnt change his vote.
* Very few posts throughout the game

:arrow: On Talespinner

* TS did a very good job on covering up his alliance with the other wolf.
* I would like to point out the following statement, made on D1, just before the deadline ended fo that day:
TaleSpinner wrote:
Actually, I've got good reason not to Vote. First off, I don't believe in voting in D1 today. Like that matters now.

Next, by voting I'll probably swing the lynch between jeff or redturtle, neither of whom I have formed sufficient cause yet. If I had to choose between the two, I'd lynch jeff though. If he is a Wolf, I won't abide to him laughing at us for getting away pretending to be the Seer.

Lastly, (and most importantly) some of us here believe in the "vote last successful lynch vote" rule. Unfortunately, that's going to be me in D2 if I vote today. :p

So, no thanks, I'm not voting. It doesn't give me any further advantage, and it doesn't make a difference to what I believe should happen (no lynch).
At that moment the votes were tied between Jeff and Redturtle. This makes for two interesting evaluations:

A) If he voted on Jeff, he would have saved RedTurtle... by not voting he saved Jeff.

B) On the other hand, Jttm80 was not "on the line of fire". Why TS would risk himself? He could still use the "no lynch" disguise, avoid the lynching rule Jeff had proposed... and be the "nice guy".

C) By saying he would vote on Jeff, he could be either trying to increase the "hate" towards Jeff or... trying to make us think they could not be allies.

:arrow: Final Thoughts

So far I have defended Jeff, basically because I find it really hard to think a Werewolf would want to draw all the attention Jeff did on D1. In my opinion, Jttm80 played a more quiet role, more suited to a WW.

I still feel very bad for wrongly choosing Jttm80 as my target on the last WW Game (he was my ally, the Sorcerer, back then) and I really wanted him to be a Viilager on this game.

After reviewing everything, I must say that Jttm80 seems more guilty than Jeff, in my opinion.

In fact, I was ready to vote on him when something got my attention:

Talespinner said this just before he was gone:
TaleSpinner wrote:Sigh. I thought this might be the case.

I'll give it a shot to save the Village before all else fails.

I cannot change my vote from Fernando because he's the only logical Wolf in my view. jeff and Fernando have played a brilliant game of the Wolves, and I salute them. For me, I've played as strategically as possible, given my Villager role. Too bad it didn't help the Village after all.

Remember, he wrote this when almost sure he was going to die.

You see... he accused JEFF right before he was gone!

Now... this could be one of 2 things:

A) He knew that we would find out he was a Wolf. What could he do, but try to save Jeff? How could he accomplish that? He could do it by making sure we voted on Jttm80 now. So, he accused Jeff so we voted on Jttm80! Now, wouldnt that be devious?

B) He made a mistake. And by doing so, he incriminated his partner, Jttm80.

Stompy, this is what I think. I havent made up my mind right now, but I have to say I am leaning towards voting on Jttm80.. I would like to hear what you think though.

;)

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:42 am

:zombie:

What a brilliant game this was! I was lying and lying and lying and loved every minute of it. Just yesterday, a collegue asked if I had a red pen and I instinctively told him "No" even though I had one in my drawer!

Do you think this game has a bad influence? :p

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:29 am

This has been the WW game with the most posts so far 8)

jeff

Post by jeff » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:52 am

annawid wrote::zombie: Jeff you are a drama queen :smt053 :zombie:

:lol:
yeah I know... oops. so much for last post... :lol:

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:21 pm

Fernando wrote: :arrow: Case 2: Jttm80

* Begins the game by saying "We are not going to have an argument about D1 lynches"
* Later he says he is against No Lynch to protect us from last minute voters, and later he says it is because it just makes the game fun.
Sorry. I really have to stop here and point this out.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY POSTS QUESTIONING MY PRO-LYNCH STANCE?
Its simple. I am ALWAYS pro-lynch Day 1. My stance has never changed throughout this game or any other.
I don't understand why you guys keep making this mistake.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:32 pm

so, who's everyone going to vote for?

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:38 pm

I don't know now.

Fernando helping jeff.
jeff helping Fernando.

I think everyone's deferring to you, Stompy, since you made the last kill.

Fernando

Post by Fernando » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:23 pm

Stompy wrote:so, who's everyone going to vote for?
Stompy, I am going to vote jttm80.

I dont know if you read my previous post, but I guess that justifies my vote.

Fernando

Post by Fernando » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:26 pm

I am also in favor of ending the day earlier.

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:55 pm

Fernando wrote:I am also in favor of ending the day earlier.
I'll keep the deadline as is with the Day ending at 5pm Monday Fernando, I'm not a fan of early day-end. I worry that it could break the game and reveal roles etc. Not to mention it could be unfair to those who cannot get to a computer until Monday etc.

Ben

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:49 am

Err, but I'm not a wolf.

Actually, I just realized that by voting first, jeff has secured the tie-breaker. So even if me and Stompy for against him, he's won the game.

Damnit. Any ideas, Stompy?

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:19 pm

So Fernando, are you going to head down to Rio to shake your booty at Carnivale this week? :D

annawid

Post by annawid » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:52 pm

:zombie: I wish I could..... watch people shake their booty at the Carnivale :D :zombie:
Back and ready to game

Fernando

Post by Fernando » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:36 am

bsmith wrote:So Fernando, are you going to head down to Rio to shake your booty at Carnivale this week? :D
:banana:

Well, I wont. Carnivale at Rio is a very beautiful thing, but really expensive by brazilian standards (although I think it is expensive by any standard).

Brazilians usually spend the Carnivale holiday at Salvador, Bahia. There, we have what we call "Street Carnivale", and it is a 5 day party extravaganza.

Me and my wife, however, aren´t "Carnivale kind of people". We enjoy the holiday, but we´d rather spend it at home or at some friend´s house eating "churrasco". :D