Werewolf X - Villagers Win!

Play by Email games in progress.
Post Reply
User avatar
jeff
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Moonee Ponds

Post by jeff » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:03 pm

Well Talespinner if you are a villager I'll be very disappointed in your game.

Now where is Ben? Just because he didn't get his arse handed to him in Imperial! (Like I did...)

I want to find out if Talespinner is a Werewolf.

jttm80
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:16 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Post by jttm80 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:09 pm

Ooooh, interesting pick. Why Talespinner, Stompy?

Man, this is like bidding on an eBay auction. In the final moments, everything just changed!
:shock:

User avatar
christianmoura
Posts: 1122
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:23 am
Location: Kensington

Post by christianmoura » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:11 pm

So, did we lose again? The deadline is over.

User avatar
jeff
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Moonee Ponds

Post by jeff » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:13 pm

christianmoura wrote:So, did we lose again? The deadline is over.
We have to wait for Ben to tell us. the wait is killing me! :D

I'm interested to find out why Stompy did eventually choose TS.

User avatar
christianmoura
Posts: 1122
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:23 am
Location: Kensington

Post by christianmoura » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:15 pm

Well Jeff, if you are the WW, you would know if TS is a villager, and would know if the game is over.

User avatar
TaleSpinner
Posts: 898
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Wantirna South, Melbourne
Contact:

Post by TaleSpinner » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:16 pm

jeff, sign me up for the next game. You planning on starting Monday?

User avatar
bsmith
Site Admin
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:20 am
Location: The Dust Bowl

Post by bsmith » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:20 pm

Stompy raises the shotgun. Jeff stares down the barrel, his top lip quivering slightly. A small bead of saliva creeps aloofly down the crevice of his chin. Fear, sweat, tension...
Waiting...

B-ooooooooom!!

Jeff snaps his head around, the twin barrels now pointing past his head and over his shoulder. What he sees is bedlam. What used to be TaleSpinner's face is now turned inside-out, or maybe it is gone completely, he can't tell. That's not important however. What he sees inside TaleSpinner's head defies description.. he could not be human!

TaleSpinner the werewolf is dead!

Final Vote Tally

jeff - jttm80(4)
Fernando - TaleSpinner(17)
TaleSpinner - christianmoura(18), jeff(19), stompy(20), Fernando(21)


Day 3 will start when all night orders have been received.

jttm80
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:16 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Post by jttm80 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:24 pm

Gasp! We got one!
:shock:

Holy crap, I was so worried you guys picked wrongly...

User avatar
christianmoura
Posts: 1122
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:23 am
Location: Kensington

Post by christianmoura » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:24 pm

8) :lol: :D :) :smt005 :D :lol: :smt034 :smt035 :smt031 :smt023 :smt020 :smt005 :smt004 :smt060 :smt109 :smt083 \:D/ [-o<

User avatar
jeff
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Moonee Ponds

Post by jeff » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:24 pm

hahahaha! Told you all!

Now, just excuse me for a moment while I go change my pants....
:oops:

User avatar
Stompy
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:44 pm
Location: Glenroy
Contact:

Post by Stompy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:28 pm

WAHOO!!!
Talk about tense!
But the game's not over yet.....

User avatar
christianmoura
Posts: 1122
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:23 am
Location: Kensington

Post by christianmoura » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:29 pm

pre-emptive

:zombie:

post

User avatar
bsmith
Site Admin
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:20 am
Location: The Dust Bowl

Post by bsmith » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:01 pm

You wake up on Day 3 to find christianmoura has kinda... gone. Yep, you guessed it, killed by a werewolf!

christianmoura the Seer is dead!

Voting for Day 3 can now begin. The deadline is 5pm Monday.

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Brasilia, Brazil

Post by Fernando » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:01 pm

\:D/

Ok, Stompy, nice call. Thank you for believing me.

First things first:

1) Jttm80 and Jeff - if one of you is the Hunter, please say so NOW.

I am not the Hunter, I am a plain Vanilla Villager.

2) Stompy, I am not the wolf. Again, I will vote with you, even if you choose me.

I will just re-read all the posts right now so I can make my analysis on Jeff and Jttm80 to try to help you out.

... but once again... nice shot Stompy! :smt068

User avatar
jeff
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Moonee Ponds

Post by jeff » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:13 pm

well it is pretty obvious now that Stompy is the hunter, Fernando is a villager and jttm80 is the wolf.

Christian played well, and Stompy played the last round beautifully.

This is my last post for this game. I'm not going to even try convincing you guys anymore. unless you want a end of day vote, in which case I vote yes.

Post Reply