Werewolf 9-Sailormoon Day 2

Play by Email games in progress.
christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:54 pm

We have a seer claim (jttm80). He says Talespinner is a not the Queen/Wolf.

Sailor Jeff then goes on and votes for Talespinner.

Can you explain yourself, Sailor Jeff?

I bitch-slap jeff until I hear a good excuse for the premature vote on the claimed-seer innocent.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:09 pm

BTW, I claim only to be on the good side. I could be a plain villager or a hunter and maybe even the seer? Though I am not contesting the seer claim from jttm80.

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:50 pm

Yeah I'm a villager! Damn I have to catch up on the last 20 posts then read the rules for A Victory Lost!!

Fernando

Post by Fernando » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:14 am

(I dont know if I will be able to log in during the weekend, so I wont be able to change my vote - I will try though).

First, I am in favor of "no lynch" today. But this idea apparently has been dropped. Second, I really was in favor of role reveal today (which would give us 33% and 50% odds to lynch the wolf). But this idea apparently has also been dropped by Jeff.

Now, Jttm80 claimed Seer and cleared Talespinner and If nobody else claims Seer, Jttm80 will probably be dead tonight. (Unless Jttm80 is the Wolf)

If he is, in fact, the Seer, there is no reason now for the Sorcerer to claim Seer - after all, his main goal is to make the Seer show up. The Sorcerer claiming Seer now would only make things difficult for the Wolf.

The other option is if Jttm80 is the sorcerer. In this case, he is sending a message to the Wolf (Talespinner is NOT the Seer).

So, in my opinion, regardless if Jttm80 is Sorc or Seer, Talespinner has now a really good chance to be GOOD (I would put him 99% good) and a really good chance not to be our Seer.

This being said, I believe Sailor Jttm80 and Sailor Talespinner are not the Bad Queen. That leaves me, christianmoura, Jeff and Bsmith as possible wolf. (I could be wrong about Jttm80 - he could be wolf - but I will take my chances)

We have a 25% wolf lynch now. Since I know I am not a Wolf, that leaves Jeff, christianmoura and Bsmith, which is 33% the way I see it. Now, Jeff pointed at Talespinner with no good reason, as christianmoura said. He also dropped the role reveal idea and so, I vote Jeff to be lynched today. (33% and 50% are probably the best odds we can get to lynch the wolf in the first two rounds).

jeff

Post by jeff » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:13 am

Sober now!

What you guys are forgetting is that maybe I'm a good guy pretending to be a baddie!

jttm80 cleared Talespinner of being a wolf, but not of being a sorcerer.

I'll role reveal as soon as Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars do. And then you will see why I voted Talespinner. If these two sailor scouts reveal it would then force out the other role reveals.

Ah screw it, I'm Tuxedo Mask! I'm here to rescue Sailor Moon from the evil Queen Metallia. Some how I don't think I'll be able to make it.

annawid

Post by annawid » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:23 am

1st day lynch will be on Monday 5pm. Lynch ties are broken by LHLV same as last game.
Back and ready to game

annawid

Post by annawid » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:16 am

Fernando wrote:Well, I have a question:

Wouldnt our team win if we just revealed our Sailor real names?

I mean, sure Queen whatever would claim to be someone else, as would her lowly aid, but wouldnt it narrow our field?

(OOC: Anna, is this a "legal" move?)
Claim all you want. This is a no reveal game so no one will know whether you're telling the truth or lying until the wolf dies or reaches parity.
Back and ready to game

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:45 am

jeff wrote:Sober now!

I'll role reveal as soon as Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars do. And then you will see why I voted Talespinner.
Hmm, thats an interesting way of covering up your actions. Pretending to be drunk.
:p
I think that jeff is a little too blatant to be Queen Metalia. A wolf would be a little more discreet. So I'm guessing he's probably the sorceror.

*summoning power*

*summoning power*

*wait for it...*
*summoning power*

*DING!*

I'm doing a Pikachu-tail-lightning-bad-mojo-Ultraman-Godzilla-BarbaraStreisand MEGA strike-o on jeff...

annawid

Post by annawid » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:08 am

VOTE TALLY

Jeff - 3 - christianmoura, fernando, jttm80
Last edited by annawid on Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Back and ready to game

jeff

Post by jeff » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:20 am

Right, so much for the role reveal and no-vote tactic huh?

And there has been no counter claim on my hunter.

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:24 pm

Well, until someone contests jeff's claim to be the Hunter, we're going to have to take his claim as true. He's just painted a big target on himself for the Wolf and Sorc, so until someone challenges, I think he's really the Hunter.

In my list, it looks like this (until someone contests):

jttm80 - Seer
jeff - Hunter
bsmith - Villager/Wolf/Sorc
TaleSpinner - Villager
christian - Villager/Wolf/Sorc
Fernando - Villager/Wolf/Sorc

It's a pity that no one seems to be buying into the "role reveal" strategy - it will really work, you know. And the "no-lynch" strategy seems booted out as well.

So what do I think? The simplest solution is the best. Given that no one else seems to be active in this game, I think that the Evil team has decided to take advantage of this and go for an easy Victory. Saying that, I think that the only people who want to vote today is on the Evil team. So far, the only people who have voted are christian and jttm80. Since jttm80 is our Seer (unless someone contests), and christian seems to eb the one stirring up the votes, I'm going to vote christianmoura for now unless he can explain himself.

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE THE REAL HUNTER: Deargawdpleaserevealyourselfnowbecauseotherwisejeffisgoingtokillusall...

Edit: Yes, this vote on christianmoura is a hint to you, Mr. Seer. Please check this guy out tonight.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:30 pm

Jeff has confused me with his:

1-Break the no-vote movement
2-Voting for Talespinner.

Which is why I voted for him. I am Sailor Mars. Plain ordinary villager.

I am willing to give Jeff a second chance, so unvote Jeff.
Last edited by christianmoura on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:33 pm

And I was not the one stirring up the votes. Jeff did it first. Any innocent villager would be loathe to risk killing the most likely innocent one of us, Talespinner. Which is why I'd rather vote Jeff off, than make a vote for Talespinner stand.
Seer, feel free to investigate me. Though I am innocent, and I do claim to be Sailor Mars. I doubt anyone will contest me on that.

annawid

Post by annawid » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:10 pm

christianmoura wrote:Jeff has confused me with his:

1-Break the no-vote movement
2-Voting for Talespinner.

Which is why I voted for him. I am Sailor Mars. Plain ordinary villager.

I am willing to give Jeff a second chance, so unvote Jeff.
To unvote someone you must underline their name. Will accept your unvote this time.
Back and ready to game

annawid

Post by annawid » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:18 pm

VOTE TALLY

Jeff - 2 - Christianmoura(2), Fernando(3), Jttm80(4)
Christianmoura - 1 - Talespinner(5)
Talespinner - 0 - Jeff(1)

Not voting: Bsmith, Jeff

Italics means cancelled votes
Back and ready to game