Werewolf 8-Wolves Win!!!

Play by Email games in progress.
bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:35 pm

jttm80 wrote: A-after our Intel officer finally reveals himself, I t-t-think that I'm going with Talespinner and redturtle as the spies!
Redturtle I'm now pretty sure is a spy. I'm not 100% certain about Talespinner but given both him and RT have targetted you jttm, I'm highly suspicious of them both.

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:40 pm

bsmith wrote:Redturtle I'm now pretty sure is a spy. I'm not 100% certain about Talespinner but given both him and RT have targetted you jttm, I'm highly suspicious of them both.
Yeah, I'm suspicious of redturtle too. Which is why I've stipulated that if jttm80 turns out to be a non-Commie, I'm voting redturtle. But for now, jttm80 tops my suspect list. I'll clear you from the list if jttm80 turns out to be good.

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:43 pm

TaleSpinner wrote:
bsmith wrote:Redturtle I'm now pretty sure is a spy. I'm not 100% certain about Talespinner but given both him and RT have targetted you jttm, I'm highly suspicious of them both.
Yeah, I'm suspicious of redturtle too. Which is why I've stipulated that if jttm80 turns out to be a non-Commie, I'm voting redturtle. But for now, jttm80 tops my suspect list. I'll clear you from the list if jttm80 turns out to be good.
For my money there is no contest. Redturtle has come in late saying he's the White Hat. I know he's definately *not* the White Hat. He has also explicitly targetted jttm as have you. Now given you two are so convinced jttm is a spy I can only conclude you are both colluding.

What does everyone else think?

jeff

Post by jeff » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:50 pm

Interesting... Looks like a voting block is formed now. bsmith and jttm80 against redturtle.

Well I can't lynch a possible whitehat at least not yet. So that puts both redturtle and bsmith off my list, but I'm still concerned with jttm80. :smt017

Ok, so either bsmith or redturtle is a spy, however it is unlikely that both of them are... (That would be an interesting situation!)

Now assuming Fernando isn't lying about Chris and Talespinner, that means jttm80 must be a spy. If we lynch him, then we are left with 1 spy and 5 marines and i like those odds.

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:59 pm

Yikes, this is looking bad for our marines :cry:

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:01 pm

redturtle wrote:I think we got a chinaman in jt and the other chinaman is trying to buy some time by making a white hat claim.
I-I-I'm sorry, mate, I d-don't speak Mandarin...

However, Mr Squeaky and I a-are behind bsmith at this t-time.
unvote Talespinner
vote redturtle

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:12 pm

jeff wrote:Now assuming Fernando isn't lying about Chris and Talespinner, that means jttm80 must be a spy. If we lynch him, then we are left with 1 spy and 5 marines and i like those odds.
I don't follow your logic here Jeff. Could you please explain how jttm must be a spy?

Redturtle is definitely a spy. Talespinner and (now) Jeff are highly likely. Personally the logic behind being so totally convinced about jttm is beyond me, which leads me to believe two of the voters for him must be spies. Given RT is definitely a spy, that leaves Jeff and TS.

So to be entirely safe, a vote for redturtle at least guarantees we lynch one spy.

annawid

Post by annawid » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:20 pm

Vote Tally:

Jttm80 - 5 - Christianmoura(2), Redturtle(3), Fernando(4), Talespinner(5), Jeff(6)
Redturtle - 2 - Bsmith(8 ), Jttm80(9)
Christianmoura - 0 - Jttm80(1)
Talespinner - 0 - jttm80(7)

Votes in italics are cancelled
Back and ready to game

jeff

Post by jeff » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:06 pm

Perhaps you missed Fernando's post about how Christian and Talespinner are not spies. How you missed that massive post, I don't know! (Selective viewing perhaps?)

So as I said, that leaves you, redturtle and jttm80 as spies since I'm not.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:32 pm

So, this gets interesting...

I was kind of waiting for another white hat claim, as bsmith was behaving ever so wolfy* until he claimed to be the white hat. It was just too convenient for pose as the white hat Either way, he might be innocent, and I would be wrong about my suspicions. This doesn't change the fact that jttm80 is hugely suspicious, and he needs to be the next up for execution.

That will leave us with Ben or Redturtle to vote for next. One is a white hat, the other is a lying spy.

If we kill Jttm80 now, we will lose a villager at 'night' and be left with 4 marines and one spy. We can afford to kill bsmith, lose a marine to the spy, and then lynch Redturtle if we were wrong about ben (or vice-versa).

It's looking good.

*chinese

annawid

Post by annawid » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:37 pm

The door banged open and the commander walked in.
“Right, men. Which one of you am I executing?”
It was nearly unanimous although Bsmith tried his best to make the remaining marines change their minds. The MPs took the cowering Jttm80 and his Mr Squeaky. They will both be shot in the next hour.

“As soon as I get the results from the autopsy I will let you know whether he’s the scum traitor. But for now, I need you to decide which one of you will be next. You have an hour.” She left the room.

Killed Jttm80. Night orders please
Back and ready to game

annawid

Post by annawid » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:18 pm

The door had barely closed behind her back before the startled shouts of the marines brought her back. Fernando had fallen to the floor in a dead faint. She rushed to him and felt his pulse. “He’s dead” she said sadly.

Fernando’s body was carried out of the room. The Commander turned to the remaining marines. “Well I guess Stompy and Fernando are not the traitors. There are 5 of you left. Until we find out whether Jttm80 is a traitor or not, there may be 1 traitor to 4 innocent marines or 2 traitors and 3 marines. Choose wisely this hour.”

Killed Fernando

DAWN
Back and ready to game

Fernando

Post by Fernando » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:02 pm

:zombie: :zombie:

Yo Stompy! That drug they gave us to "fool death" really worked!

Wow! Nice dark room... is this a fake mirror? And you can see everything that is going on inside the room? AWESOME!

:lol:

I would like to thank you all for the great game so far. I really enjoyed it.

I am also sorry for my poor english skills, but I hope it didnt hamper the game.

Go team!

:zombie: :zombie:

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:39 pm

bsmith your white hat claim was all too convienient!

And then you try to back it up with I am the white hat statement.

Would the real white hat please stand up!

/me stand

You are so not a good liar and you should have been kicked from the marines a long time ago.

die you commie chinese!

vote bsmith
Get a grip!

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:38 am

Vote bsmith.