WEREWOLF VI - WEREWOLF AND SORCERER WIN, DAY 2

Play by Email games in progress.
bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:57 am

I put it to everyone right here and now that I am *definitely* not the wolf!

So if annawid retains her vote for me I would consider that to be very suspicious indeed!

annawid

Post by annawid » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:10 am

Are you the sorcerer then? All right you seem unwolfy Bsmith. If you are good you better unvote me cause I'm good too. Back to my first suspicion then Stompy. I want to move on but Jeff and Talespinner sounds good.

If I'm lynched good luck village. I will not be online tomorrow cause of appointments in the West. If you lose the village the game to a single wolf I won't let you forget it :smt016 :smt016 :smt016 :smt016 :smt016
Back and ready to game

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:17 am

Alright. Time for some re-evaluation.

With no one else countering redturtle's Seer claim, I'm going go with the assumption that redturtle is the Seer. This is our best chance of discovering who the Sorceror is. He's not come forward, so he's decided to stay hidden for now. But he will still have his motives, and his motives are: 1) protect the Wolf, and 2) cast suspicion on the real Seer, in case he scries the Wolf in Day 2.

Looking at all the posts, I believe that the Sorceror is jeff. Looking at the facts:

1. jeff is biding his time to vote to ensure no one gets lynched today. By ensuring no one gets lynched today, he's protected the Wolf from a potential death.

2. jeff is the only one who claims to disbelieve redturtle's claim outright. If he thinks so, why hasn't he voted for redturtle? The only motive for his accusation is this: jeff knows that redturtle is the real Seer, and he's trying to cast some suspicion his way.

So, we have:

annawid - Villager/Hunter/Wolf

bsmith - Villager/Hunter/Wolf

Talespinner - Villager

Stompy - Villager/Hunter/Wolf

Redturtle - Seer

Jeff - Sorceror

The net is closing on our Wolf. We've got a 33% chance of lynching him today.

And now, who to vote for today? Stompy and annawid have been voting each other on and off - Stompy obviously doesn't trust annawid, and annawid is trying to keep cool by making strategic votes. I think they are both a Hunter/Villager pair who happened to step on each other's toes this game.

That leaves the Wolf role to: bsmith. The thing about bsmith is that he doesn't post much, but when he does, it purely reflects his intentions. Looking at his posts, his intentions are:

Post#1. Announce that he is a Villager. Get everyone thinking about lynching.
Post#2. Get everyone thinking about lynching. Hasn't voted yet.
Post#3. State the obvious about redturtle. Give excuse about not voting yet.
Post#4. Finally votes - for the person who most likely isn't the Sorceror - annawid
Post#5. States that annawid must be suspicious because she's keeping her vote on him. But I've yet to see him unvote annawid himself.

So I'm voting bsmith. Yeah, it's a little bit of a gamble given that I'm convinced jeff is the Sorceror, but I really think we can end this game in Day 1.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:03 am

Day 1 is over

Annawid = 3 votes (Redturtle, bsmith, Stompy)
Stompy = 1 vote (Annawid)
Bsmith = 1 vote (Talespinner)[/b]
Last edited by christianmoura on Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:17 am

In the village square, the villagers passionately argue on what anti-Werewolf precautions to take. It has been hours and hours of arguing back and forth, and pretty much all they can agree everyone is just too stressed and nervous to make clear headed decisions.

What can be done to cool people's tempers and calm everyone down? Nothing but a good lynching, of course. Annawid to get the ball rolling by pointing out her accusatory finger in all directions.
Unfortunately this is misunderstood by some as 'pick me! pick me!' hand raising. Before Anna can say much to defend herself, the mob hack her to bits with shovels and hoes.

As her body is thrown over the cliff at the end of the village, Jeff comments that she hasn't shown tell-tale sproutings of wolf hair. Another eager villager asks if that means they can lynch another person - yes, but not until tomorrow!!

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS FOR NIGHT 1

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:23 am

annawid wrote:
If we believe Redturtle, that's 2 people who are safe, him and Talespinner.
Talespinner might still be a sorcerer though. Does the seer get 'evil', 'not evil' results or 'wolf', 'not wolf' results?
The Seer gets 'Werewolf' or 'Not Werewolf' results. A 'not ww' person could still be the sorcerer.

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:32 am

Oh dear. Here we go.

(straps on his silver groin protector before going to sleep)

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:59 am

TaleSpinner wrote:So I'm voting bsmith. Yeah, it's a little bit of a gamble given that I'm convinced jeff is the Sorceror, but I really think we can end this game in Day 1.
This is enough for me. Oui! I smell wolf! :shock:

unvote annawid vote TaleSpinner

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:01 pm

Damn, I must be missing some messages. So Redturtle has said TS is not the wolf?
If that's the case I suspect Stompy.

unvote talespinner vote Stompy

When is cutoff time for voting?

jeff

Post by jeff » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:18 pm

What? I missed all the fun? Damn it. Well it looks like I couldn't save Annawid anyway. Maybe we were lucky and she was the sorcerer.

So Talespinner is accusing me once again? Surprise, surprise!

jeff

Post by jeff » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:28 pm

When is morning and the next nightfall? I'm not at work today so my internet access is inconsistent.

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:26 pm

Guys, it is currently Night. Everyone should be asleep (i.e. there should be no talking, voting, accusing, spreading of rumours, etc.)

Once all night actions are resolved, I will declare Day 2 has started, and give a deadline for voting.

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:18 pm

oops :oops:

christianmoura

Post by christianmoura » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:11 pm

DAY 2 begins - It is eerily quiet, there is not a soul out in the streets, nervous villagers peer out of windows, collectively breathing a sigh of relief as they realise the suns first rays confirm they have lived another night.

Out in the village square, something metallic glitters in the light. Now confident that it is safe to go out, people come out to curious to see what this treasure could be.

Treasure indeed. Silver. A groin protector! "It worked, it worked!", some repentant nay-sayers cry in disbelief. Talespinner's groin is intact!

Too bad for his arms, legs, torso, head, and everything else that is missing.

Talespinner has been killed.

Day 2 ends on Friday, 10am.

Any votes made previous too this post are disregarded.

annawid

Post by annawid » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:39 pm

:zombie: You big bullies you killed me and Talespinner!!! :zombie:
Back and ready to game