WEREWOLF VI - WEREWOLF AND SORCERER WIN, DAY 2

Play by Email games in progress.
Post Reply
User avatar
christianmoura
Posts: 1122
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:23 am
Location: Kensington

Post by christianmoura » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:07 am

Stompy wrote:Thanks Christian for modding.

So - who was the hunter??
Ben was the hunter. Jeff the Seer.

User avatar
TaleSpinner
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Wantirna South, Melbourne
Contact:

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:49 am

So I have to ask, Stompy - why did you kill me in Night 1? Was it because I was potentially the Hunter, or was it just to shut me up?

jttm80
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:16 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Post by jttm80 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:06 pm

TaleSpinner wrote:So I have to ask, Stompy - why did you kill me in Night 1? Was it because I was potentially the Hunter, or was it just to shut me up?
Oh c'mon, we all know that WW rule.
Section 1.6.12: Talespinner must be killed on Night 1. If no Talespinner is available then the following order must be adhered to: annawid, bsmith, Stompy, redturtle...

Please remember this obscure rule in future games, guys.

User avatar
Stompy
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:44 pm
Location: Glenroy
Contact:

Post by Stompy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:24 pm

TaleSpinner wrote:So I have to ask, Stompy - why did you kill me in Night 1? Was it because I was potentially the Hunter, or was it just to shut me up?
heh, it was RedTurtles fault really :D

He pointed you out as a Villager when he said he was the Seer.
I really didn't want to kill a potential Sorcerer, and since no other person claimed to be the Seer, you were the best option to kill.

So it really didn't have anything to do with shutting you up!

User avatar
TaleSpinner
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Wantirna South, Melbourne
Contact:

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:00 pm

Stompy wrote:heh, it was RedTurtles fault really :D

He pointed you out as a Villager when he said he was the Seer.
I really didn't want to kill a potential Sorcerer, and since no other person claimed to be the Seer, you were the best option to kill.

So it really didn't have anything to do with shutting you up!
Heh, how ironic. You see, the Seer's view only gives him "Wolf" or "Not Wolf". If you believed redturtle, then his view on me would have been "Not Wolf", so I could have still potentially been the Sorceror! :p

Sigh, chalk one more up to gruesome TaleSpinner deaths...

User avatar
Stompy
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:44 pm
Location: Glenroy
Contact:

Post by Stompy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:15 pm

TaleSpinner wrote: Heh, how ironic. You see, the Seer's view only gives him "Wolf" or "Not Wolf". If you believed redturtle, then his view on me would have been "Not Wolf", so I could have still potentially been the Sorceror! :p
Ahh, I realise that the Seer only gets "Wolf" or "Not Wolf", but with no counter Seer/Sorcerer claim, the possability that redturtle was the Sorcerer, the fact that you were believed NOT to be the wolf, you were first in line to go. ;)

User avatar
jeff
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Moonee Ponds

Post by jeff » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:43 pm

It was weird, I actually viewed Talespinner on the first night as well. :?

I wasn't going to counter claim seer and say that. Looked what happened last time that happened!

Although that might have put some confusion into the game for Stompy who I did happen to spy on the second night.

User avatar
redturtle
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ringwood
Contact:

Post by redturtle » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:41 pm

I actually viewed Annawid as not seer on the first night and thought I would just make something up to see what happened. :)

Sorry talespinner, didn't mean to paint a big target on your head. From your earlier posts you were the person that seemed most villagerish, and thus the most believeable as a seer claim.
:D
Get a grip!

User avatar
TaleSpinner
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Wantirna South, Melbourne
Contact:

Post by TaleSpinner » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:50 am

Just great. I find the way to play the perfect Villager, but then discover that because I'm so Villager-ish, I'm the most likely candidate for the Wolf-kill at night :p

Post Reply