NIGHT 2: TRANNIES WIN!!! Men in women's clothes prevail!

Play by Email games in progress.
shawn_low

Post by shawn_low » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:16 am

Stompy wrote: One of these clients wants me to pour the stuff candles are made out of, all over his thingy :shock:
Has any of the Ho's ever had that request before?
It's obvious that Stompy is lying because I know he's done stuff with candles before. :p

In any case, I'm surprised that the PERV has not spoken up yet. If the PERV surfaces we can reduce the number of unknown personalities and improve our odds of picking out a Trannie.

My suspects in order of my voting preference:

Randy: Has been keeping quiet except when voting. His voting patterns indicate that he's a tranny.

Anna: Very vocal but like Randy, has voted against Hos. Very suss.

Stompy: I am going to go with what little we have: the die roll. If what we think is true, then Stompy is a Ho (Odds = F). He COULD be the PERV.

Redturtle: Has admitted to being a Lesbian. Also has the die roll going for him (Odds = F).

Talespinner: Again, admitted to being a Lesbian and was backed up by Redturtle. Has given useful comments and suggestions.

In the light of this, I'm going to VOTE RANDY.

Randy has a tie-breaker so if the Hos think he's a tranny, we'd better vote properly. He will get 1 vote plus the other Tranny will back him up making it a total of 2 votes plus tiebreaker. We NEED to ensure that the person we vote for has at least 3 votes against them...more if you've failed to complete your task as 1 vote will be against you.

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:26 am

Well this just in from Randy.
I'm not sure I believe you and Talespinner are the lesbians, but I will take the risk at the moment.

I am definitely a Ho but it looks like I am going to get OD'd. If we vote for Annawid then as I am #1 hooker we can get enough votes and OD her instead. I think she is definitely a Trannie.
so I think Randy is clutching at straws to get off the hook.

vote Randy
Get a grip!

shawn_low

Post by shawn_low » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:41 am

redturtle wrote:Well this just in from Randy.
I'm not sure I believe you and Talespinner are the lesbians, but I will take the risk at the moment.

I am definitely a Ho but it looks like I am going to get OD'd. If we vote for Annawid then as I am #1 hooker we can get enough votes and OD her instead. I think she is definitely a Trannie.
so I think Randy is clutching at straws to get off the hook.

vote Randy
It's obvious that Randy is lying.

If Randy is a ho, why isn't he saying anything public to defend himself? What are his reasons for thinking that Annawid is a trannie?
If he doesn't believe that Redturtle and Talespinner are Lesbians, what are his reasons for this?

PLEASE, come public with your thoughts and defence so that we don't lynch the wrong person.

UPDATE: I've just confirmed with the mod that NOT posting anything doesn't mean that you're fulfilled your task. So if people are keeping quiet hoping they PASS the task by default, you're WRONG!!!

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:03 pm

It's obvious that Randy is lying.
I think it's obvious what shawn_low's Secret Requirement is :smt083:

Hmm.. come to think about it, was it Cocoa in Puerto Rico that was the highest valued commodity?

annawid

Post by annawid » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:58 pm

Vote Randy
Back and ready to game

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:34 pm

This time, there was no hesitation by the 711-Legs girls. As the day ended, the girls made their way to the G-spot (a secret, hidden location that no man has ever found) knowing exactly who the tranny was. Drawing out the heroin, they advance purposefully.

"Girls? What are you doing? C'mon, you know its me!"
Krystal glances around futilely. Damnit, Exits 1 to 5 were blocked by the 5 hookers. Aha! But they didn't know about Exit 6, the secret, secret exit known only to the #1 hooker. Guess there are some perks to the job.

Coolly, Krystal leans back in her chair and flicks the switch. "So long, you trannie trash!"

*click*
*CLICK* *CLICK*

Nothing happened.
"Oh shit" was the last utterance of the #1 hooker before she was covered in a flurry of leather, bunny-outfits, whips, a gerbil and nurses uniforms...

randy (aka Krystal) was OD-ed. She was a 711 Legs Hooker.

The final tally is:
(7) randy - Talespinner, Stompy, shawn_low, redturtle, annawid, Mod * 2
(1) annawid - Mod
(1) Stompy - Mod
(1) Talespinner - Mod

K. O.!!! FATALITY!!!

Since its endgame, I'm shortening the kill time.
Night orders by 3PM today!
Last edited by jttm80 on Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shawn_low

Post by shawn_low » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:09 pm

THAT FRIGGIN' PISSES ME OFF.

If Randy was being Voted, why the HELL DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING!!!!! WTF is wrong with you people. Keeping quiet isn't going to help.

Why didn't the Perv say anything to help confirm a hooker identity to reduce the ratio of hookers:trannies? We had the game in the bag if we got a Tranny.

Don't bother playing WW if you don't wanna participate. :(

So VOTE ANNA. Vote STOMPY. Whatever.

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:06 pm

shawn_low wrote:If Randy was being Voted, why the HELL DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING!!!!! WTF is wrong with you people. Keeping quiet isn't going to help.

My fears may be warranted. Randy could actually have a life! How did he get past security!?
8-[

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:41 pm

The night was short. Everyone was still in shock after the last mistaken OD of the #1 hooker. Except the two trannies who were grinning on the inside, sad face on the outside.

Katya couldn't sleep, so she got up, and made a hot drink. "These roasted cocoa beans just don't taste the same as... as real co--- "
<CRASH>
She glanced at the expresso machine, which she had just used to make co--- mocha. And the black little co--- cocoa beans scattered on the floor. It had fallen over in the kitchen.

"Who's there?" cried Katya.

Then, she hears it.
That unmistakable sound.
The sound every hooker dreads.

An unused condom is being unwrapped.

annawid and Stompy step out of the darkness. Gone are the strap-ons. This time... its real...

Talespinner (aka Katya) was co--- caffeine deprived. She was a 711 Legs Hooker.

(2 trannies, 2 hookers remain)
TRANNIES WIN THE GAME!

The roles for the game were:
annawid - Tranny
Stompy - Tranny
bsmith - Pervert
Talespinner - Lesbian
redturtle - Lesbian
everyone else - Hooker

HIGHLIGHTS:
Day 1 –
bsmith got picked on from the start. Must be residue anti-ASL sentiment.
But he was in fact the Seer.
And when the pressure was on him, he revealed part of it, which I think led to his downfall on Night 1.

Mr Skeletor drew the Immunity Challenge (get 5 votes against you, and you’re immune from lynching). He got 3. I’m not sure if he was actually trying to win the task. But that task failure meant he picked up an extra vote.

redturtle was a little lucky because Mr Skeletor failed his challenge, and got the extra vote.

Secret votes on Day 1 were with randy and shawn_low (both failed their tasks).

Night 1 –
bsmith was killed.
Seer had no powers.

Day 2 –
Talespinner was issued the challenge of getting 2 posters to say the word "coffee".
He made a worthy first attempt
… except that shawn_low copied the mistake and used the phrase
Cocoa Roaster in subsequent posts.
COCOA ROASTER in Puerto Rico?? Its Coffee!

After further (really blatant) attempts without ANYONE noticing his many, many Cocoa mistypes…
I think a little part of him just gave up.

Stompy was no better.
Haha, his constant attempts at getting you guys to say “wax” just fell short.

Stompy, you should’ve just bolded it and made it font 36 or something:

I HAD HOT LIQUID TRICKLING DOWN THE HAIRS OF MY LEGS AND IT HARDENED QUICKLY!

annawid had the Immunity Challenge, and I’m not sure if she attempted it, but she had to get 2 posters to publicly post a PM from her. (which she failed)

randy’s challenge was to announce he knew who the wolf was, then keep silent, but he didn’t complete the first part of the task. Haha…

shawn_low and redturtle did lots of analyses, but failed to catch the real culprits. I think the gigolo factor didn’t really make a difference in this case, although it might have if the game stretched on.

Gigolo rolls a:
1,4,5: and tells the truth
2,3: he lies

Good game, guys! :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
I don't think I ever want to mod a game again... damn that was a lot of work... but the gigolo will live ever on inside me...

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:51 pm

Heh, well it looks like the trannies win this game. Well played by Stompy (again!) and annawid! :)

Some comments: redturtle and I were all ready to OD annawid in Day 2 when annawid PMed us saying that she was the Perv. Hats off to annawid for a very gutsy move; the real Perv could have been still out there and contacted us. On the other hand, was it a gutsy move? Did she possibly weedle out the info from an agitated bsmith by using some unscruplous means not available to the rest of us? With annawid, anything's possible... ;)

Anyway, we still didn't trust her (having believed that bsmith was the Perv), but that PM spared her for Day 2 given that it was too risky to OD her.

I actually posted this PM to redturtle at about 11am today:
I've been doing some possible trannie pairings:

annawid + randy: They've been voting aggressively in Day 1, but randy's last PM to you indicates that he has no qualms about ODing annawid.

annawid + Stompy: Possible, as neither have accused each other. Plus, annawid immediately suggested for a no-OD the moment redturtle accused Stompy.

annawid + shawn_low: Little interaction between the two, plus shawn_low seems to have no qualms accusing annawid.

randy + Stompy: Stompy just went along with ODing randy. Could be a disassociation tactic though.

randy + shawn_low: Little interaction between the two, plus shawn_low seems to have no qualms accusing randy.

Stompy + shawn_low: Little interaction between the two. shawn_low seems to be upholding the even=true, odd=false roll, thus supporting Stompy.

CONCLUSION:

If we think randy is the trannie, then the only possible other trannie is Stompy or shawn_low, given he just tried to secretly OD annawid. shawn_low's been overly helpful though, so that means that it's likely to be Stompy, regardless of the dieroll.

If we think annawid is the trannie, then the only possible other trannie is Stompy or shawn_low. shawn_low's been overly helpful though, so that means that it's likely to be Stompy, regardless of the dieroll.

If we think shawn_low is the trannie, then the only possible other trannie is Stompy, randy or annawid. He supported the theory of odd=false though, so that means Stompy is most likely his partner.

I'd hate to say this, but I'm beginning to think Stompy is the safer OD option since he turns up in almost all possibilities.
Ironically, the statement from redturtle that he received a PM from randy was totally fictatious because he was trying to fulfill his Secret Requirement. But how ironic that it started me thinking in the right direction!

And alas, it was too late. With only 1 hour left to go, and redturtle only picking up his PM at the last few minutes of the game, it was not possible to shift the votes to Stompy.

It's regrettable that randy couldn't come online more often to give better us insight and defend himself more vigorously. I've noticed in the past two games that that seems to be the downfall for either side - the side with the person/people who come online least tends to have an uphill struggle.

All in all, a great game. I felt like I was walking on egg-shells all day today - was that tense for me. Thanks to jttm for hosting! :)
Last edited by TaleSpinner on Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:55 pm

Thanks for Moding Jon,
The tasks made things more interesting :)

Well thats 2 games in a row that I was a wolf - if theres another game I'm sure to be lynched day 1!

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:56 pm

Stompy wrote:Thanks for Moding Jon,
The tasks made things more interesting :)

Well thats 2 games in a row that I was a wolf - if theres another game I'm sure to be lynched day 1!
You're MODing the next game, Stompy. I insist.

;)

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:05 pm

jttm80 wrote:Day 2 –
Talespinner was issued the challenge of getting 2 posters to say the word "coffee".
He made a worthy first attempt
… except that shawn_low copied the mistake and used the phrase
Cocoa Roaster in subsequent posts.
COCOA ROASTER in Puerto Rico?? Its Coffee!
Yeah, I was literally spewing when shawn_low dutifully copied my mistake on his reply. An editor for Lonely Planet!? HAH, I say! HAH!

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:06 pm

:hail:
to jttm, thanks for a great game and well moderated!

I am sure there is mucho work behind the scenes to make this kind of game happen!

Grats to those trannies! and well played :)

Stompy as the winner of the last 2 games you are definitely a hot target for being the MOD!

thanks to all for playing!
Get a grip!

annawid

Post by annawid » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:32 am

Sorry for lying guys. I'm not a good wolf cos I'm a horrible liar. Plus trying to get someone to post with the word 'GAY' but I can't say 'gay' myself? Also trying to get someone to repeat my PM to them? That can't happen unless I say I'm a trannie.

Both Randy and Ben sort of hinted they were pervs. I wanted to off either Randy or Ben then make a test to see who was perv. I didn't dare say I'm a perv on the forum itself, just little PMs to Talespinner and Randy. Was waiting for a Randy PM saying "You lying trannie, I'm the perv!!" but didn't, so good for me. Stompy was a good wolf leader, being so experienced and all. I was just lost, had to kill Bsmith first night cos it was too stressful acting all innocent at home, that was a very very long first day. After he was dead however, :smt084

Good choice for Tailspinner and Redturtle to be lesbians though.... carpet-munchers.... :smt016
Back and ready to game