NIGHT 2: TRANNIES WIN!!! Men in women's clothes prevail!

Play by Email games in progress.
TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:13 pm

shawn_low wrote:corn can be every bit as good as cocoa roasters. It all depends on what strategy you're using. :D
Cocoa Roasters are the way to go, man! Just the smell of freshly brewed Cocoa beats any strategy! ;)

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:21 pm

so now that you all know that I am really a lesbian I suppose I had better get to my parents house and let them know. I dont think I will tell them that I am a hooker yet. One blow at a time.

I agree with talespinner and unless the perv was bsmith or mr skeletor, perv you had better get in contact with us pronto.

So we now have the following roles:

talespinner - lesbian
redturtle - lesbian
randy - a ho that didn't go for no lynch plan and voted for mr Skeletor (suspected trannie)
annawid - a ho that also didn't go for no lynch plan and voted for redturtle (suspected trannie)
shawnlow - a ho that went for no lynch plan
stompy - a ho that went for no lynch plan

Dead
Mr Skeletor - confirmed ho
bsmith - confirmed ho

Kind of makes sense that the 2 lesbians would try to get a no lynch day one, and if that failed then at least stop themselves from getting lynched.
Last edited by redturtle on Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get a grip!

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:27 pm

also to clear something else up. I voted for randy for #1 hooker to try to force a tie and so not have a #1 hooker. Little did I know that those plans would not succeed.

So if I have voted a trannie into the #1 hooker role then oops, but maybe it is a mixed blessing cause...

If that is the case then Randy is looking like a hot target for lynching as we can also get the #1 hooker role back.

If I was a trannie then the #1 hooker would have been my first target for night 1 killing. Interesting that randy was not killed night 1.

Randy is definitely looking mighty suspicious at the moment.
Get a grip!

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:53 pm

Lynch time ends THU NOON.

You have until then to achieve your objectives.
Please have your votes in before then.
Good luck!

annawid

Post by annawid » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:25 pm

Girls girls girls!!! Do I have news. I have been surfing the net cos Ling very tech-savvy you know. Ling also advertise services in the net. Just a few more hundred customers and Ling can buy a house and retire....

But look what Ling found out about Mr Skeletor:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/77374 :smt035

:smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042
Back and ready to game

randy

Post by randy » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:04 pm

Before you od me, just a few points
I voted for skeletor because he first and then anna second voted for redturtle. That to me looked like a tranny voting block.

So I changed my initial no-od stance to od skeletor.

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:50 am

Just because I have been known to be completely wrong...

vote stompy
Get a grip!

annawid

Post by annawid » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:43 pm

Do we have to OD someone today? The odds doesn't look so good. If there's a perv maybe we should let them have another view tonite. Unless the mod will force a lynch???
Back and ready to game

shawn_low

Post by shawn_low » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:04 pm

annawid wrote:Do we have to OD someone today? The odds doesn't look so good. If there's a perv maybe we should let them have another view tonite. Unless the mod will force a lynch???
It is obvious that Ling is lying because we don't need to OD anyone till 12pm tomorrow.

Ok hos, here are some thoughts:

1) talespinner (Katya) and redturtle have admitted to being Lesbians. If they are trannies in disguise, the REAL Lesbians need to speak up now.

2) redturtle mused about the die rolling (even being True and odds being False). If so, Stompy should be ho. Redturtle also thought Randy was suspicious. Why then did Redturtle VOTE STOMPY?

3) The PERV NEEDS TO GIVE SOME INFORMATION! If the perv can confirm a tranny or ho sighting, then we can lynch the correct person.

Odds are looking good.

There are 6 players left. Minus 2 lesbians = 4. We now have a 1 in 2 chance of picking a Tranny. If the PERV can confirm their identity AS WELL as a sighting, we can pretty much pin down the Trannies and get the game in the bag.

So let's get to this! Also, please REMEMBER to do your tasks. This is important as a vote against a ho might screw the us over.

annawid

Post by annawid » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:40 pm

WHen I say today I mean a werewolf day, up till lynch time :smt016
Back and ready to game

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:46 pm

If we are assuming that talespinner and redturtle are indeed lesbians, then we do have a good chance of winning this. The question becomes do we take the 50% chance of ODing one of us today, or do we go for a no-vote day (or attempt to again :) ).

I'm easy and I'll go with whatever the team thinks, although as I've said before I do suspect Randy. As the Karate Kid said "Rinse on, Wipe off" (Or was it something else....)

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:40 pm

ok unvote stompy

So who we gonna od?
annawid?
randy?
stompy?
shawn low?

50% chance!
Get a grip!

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:29 pm

I'm afraid that the no-OD deal isn't going to work. Some of us will not be able to finish their Secret Requirements in time, thus resulting in an automatic vote. In the end, #1 hooker randy will be the one who picks who gets ODed.

And if he's a trannie, we're goners.

So it's a 50% chance, guys, like it or not. :p My thoughts so far:

annawid - been roleplaying a lot, with little helpful info. Was aggressively voting for bsmith, and later redturtle.

shawn_low - went with the no-OD attempt in Day 1. Been giving helpful advise.

Stompy - went with the no-OD attempt in Day 1. Been very quiet throughout the game. Gigolo's die roll might have cleared him, assuming odd=false, even=true.

randy - said that he was going for the no-OD attempt, and then jumped into the Voting bandwagon.

My chief suspects are the same as redturtle's: randy and annawid. And given that randy is #1 hooker, I'd want to get that role back into our hands.

So I vote randy.

annawid

Post by annawid » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:18 am

I forgot about the tasks vote. Shit! No chance of getting that done now.
Back and ready to game

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:22 am

Well, Stompy has clients all morning today ;)
I'm putting my vote in for Randy

One of these clients wants me to pour the stuff candles are made out of, all over his thingy :shock:
Has any of the Ho's ever had that request before?