NIGHT 2: TRANNIES WIN!!! Men in women's clothes prevail!

Play by Email games in progress.
shawn_low

Post by shawn_low » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:42 pm

I'll go with groupthink : vote nobody.

The redturtle thing is a 50/50 change of being wrong. Better odds that a stab in the dark but still a little short.

Let's give the Perv a night to work her magic...

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:54 pm

OK. unvote redturtle vote nobody!

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:19 pm

unfortunately, unless mr skeletor and annawid withdraw their votes I am still going to be lynched.

So to save my arse and because they are not unvoting me and going with the no vote plan...

vote Mr Skeletor

I need a couple of ho's to back me up.

we still got a couple of hours but I wonder if anna and frank are both workers and 5pm is the deadline for them?

I also might not be able to repost before 6pm but I will see what I can do.
Get a grip!

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:40 pm

Hmm... the "lynch no one" plan isn't catching on with some of the more aggressive players here.

Ah heck, since Mr Skeletor has been out on a limb to lynch someone today, I'm voting for Mr Skeletor.

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:42 pm

OD Lynch votes:
(3) Mr Skeletor - randy (aka Krystal), redturtle, Talespinner (aka Katya)
(2) redturtle - Mr Skeletor (aka Diamond), annawid (aka Ling)

Please note that uncompleted tasks will immediately add 1 vote to a player.
#1 hooker Krystal will break ties.

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:33 am

A terrifying night as the 711 Legs girls await the final decision. Most can barely pay attention as the grunting men come and go (haha, punny joke there). After a night's work and returning to their secret lair under Parliament building (the commute is shorter, you see), the girls finally cast their vote.

Diamond is dragged kicking and screaming before the other girls. "I'm a secret agent! I've a secret mission" she cries.

As the needle is jabbed into her, Diamond sighs exasperatedly, "Not again. This is the 2nd time for Mad Mario in a row!" to the confused looks of the other hookers.

Mr Skeletor (aka Diamond) was ODed. She was a 711 Legs Hooker.

The final tally is:
(4) Mr Skeletor - randy (aka Krystal), redturtle, Talespinner (aka Katya), Mod
(3) redturtle - Mr Skeletor (aka Diamond), annawid (aka Ling), Mod
(1) annawid - Mod
(1) randy - Mod
(1) shawn_low - Mod

Night Orders by Sunday 6pm. Have a good weekend ppl!

Mr Skeletor

Post by Mr Skeletor » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:47 am

The mod tells you im not a hooker and you tools still lynch me.
freaking this shit.

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:10 am

this is a friendly game, but i still dont like being called a tool.
Get a grip!

jttm80

Post by jttm80 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:21 pm

As the day dawns the hookers are making their way back to the main base of operations, when a shrill scream fills the air.

"That didn't sound faked!" cries redturtle, "I know how fake screams sound like!"
The hookers rush forward to be confronted by the sight of bsmith in a leather nurses uniform, bound in what must be an extremely uncomfortable position. Talespinner rushes forward to examine the body and with a groan declares "Pleasured to death. Poor gal."

As the silence settles in, Stompy looks at the uniform and says, "Geez, you never know what some freaks are into. Look! She was into ASL." The other hookers shudder and some mutter, "She probably deserves it" and "You'll never catch me anywhere near ASL".

After all, everyone knows that only the really twisted ones get into Absorbant Stretchy Leather.

bsmith was pleasured to death. She was a 711 Legs Hooker.

[New Story]
The gigolo who was screaming, has now quieted down. The dice falls from his pocket and lands showing a 1. He mutters, "It may interest you to know that Stompy has a bulge."
[End Story]

Day 2 begins.

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:49 pm

Hmm.. not good. In Puerto Rico terms, the trannies have cranked out their Cocoa Roasters while we're still messing around with Corn.

shawn_low

Post by shawn_low » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:06 pm

Its so obvious <Talespinner> is lying because in PR, corn can be every bit as good as cocoa roasters. It all depends on what strategy you're using. :D

Having said that, the trannies are going to stomp us if we don't get moving. The ratio is now 1:3 (trannies to hos). Gulp.

Here are some interesting die rolling event stats.

Mod rolls D5 and some numbers are true and others false.

Here's what been rolled (Number: Story: T/F)

1: Stompy has a bulge in his pants: T/F
2: NOT ROLLED: ?
3: Redturtle has a weener: T/F
4: Mr Skeletor is a ho: TRUE!!!
5: NOT ROLLED: ?

Let's look at that in detail when an other die roll has been made. Ok, let's hope the Perv has some hints to drop. If we pair that info with what the Lesbians have to reveal, we might be able to flush the trannies out.

Assuming the Lesbians are still alive and reveal themselves, we reduce the odds to 1:2. Maybe even less if the perv has some useful information to add. Perhaps we can even clean this up quickly!

What do people think? Any thoughts on a plan?

One more thing: The tie-breaking goes to #1 hooker Krystal. Let's be careful when we vote to lynch as the tiebreaker can be a deathblow to hos if Krystal turns out to be a tranny. Also, if Krystal is a tranny, it might be of interest to note that redturtle voted her in.

If you're a ho, PLEASE be sure to complete your task to NOT get a vote against you. We're short on numbers as is already.

annawid

Post by annawid » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:00 pm

Good afternoon. How is everybody? Ling is very very tired. Ling had 10 sailors last night :smt079
Back and ready to game

annawid

Post by annawid » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:09 pm

[The ASL bit nearly made me laugh my arse off] :smt043
Back and ready to game

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:12 am

Hmm,

Well, to kick things off today I'm going to put it out there that I believe that at least one of the wolves had a hand in the Mr Skeletor OD...
The Ones who voted for him are randy (aka Krystal), redturtle and Talespinner.
My order of suspision of the 3 are 1. Randy, 2.Redturtle, 3. Talespinner.

We definately need some consencious on who to vote for today, whether it's one of the above or whoever else...

Incase you are wondering what Stompy the Ho was doing over the night, well a girls gotta look pretty. I was shaving my legs and ripping out my bikini line *Ouch* :shock:

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:29 am

(Katya turns up wearing "I'm a true gamer" T-Shirt, and nothing else)

Terrible thing happened to Katya last night! Some man tell Katya that Katya can shower at his apartment in Flinder's Lane. After Katya come out of shower, Katya saw man wearing Katya's dress and stockings! Man run away, so Katya left with no clothes! But Katya is lucky she found this t-Shirt in nearby trash can!

Also, Katya has confession to make. Katya now knows that Katya's new friends are in business of pleasuring men. But Katya prefer to pleasure women. Like redturtle! Katya and redturtle is lesbians!

[OOC]So redturtle and I are the Lesbians. Why am I revealing this now? Because we're in deep shit, guys. So far, we've got 4 Hos vs 2 Trannies. If we OD a Ho instead of a trannie today, the trannies win in Night 2 via parity. As such, we're in a Do-or-Die situation right now. It doesn't matter if they kill the Perv or the Lesbians tonight, they'll win regardless. So we might as well reveal our Roles as Lesbians.

So, are we trannies posing as Lesbians? That won't be logical for trannies to do so. Consider the following situations:

1. Trannies remain silent. Day 2 lynch will have the choice of TaleSpinner, redturtle, annawid, Stompy, shawn_low, or randy. 2 of these are trannies, so it's a 2/6 chance that they'll get ODed.

2. Trannies pretend to be Lesbians. Day 2 lynch will be one of the "Lesbians", or one of the non-"Lesbians". That's a 1/2 chance of getting a trannie ODed. That's a higher risk.

I leave it to you to decide if the trannies would increase risk to themselves when they've got the game in the bag by keeping us all in the dark.

Our original plan in Day 1 was to OD no one, and give the Perv an extra Night to view someone. However, it became apparent that someone was going to be ODed anyway. Worse, redturtle was up to be ODed. We thought that we could stick with our original plan, and get some sense into the lynching parties, but when that didn't work, we did the only thing we could - pool our Votes to save redturtle and OD the only other option - Mr Skeletor.

Given what we now know about Mr Skeletor now, we strongly believe that the gigolo's die rolls are odd=false, even=true, as mentioned by redturtle. This takes Stompy off the hook for now, given that "1" said that "he has a bulge".

We would suggest to the Perv to reveal himself publically, or PM us. As I've said, there's really no point in hiding your Role any longer. The trannies will win regardless of who survives in Night 2.[/OOC]