Werewolf Game II - GAME ENDS ON NIGHT 2! VILLAGERS WIN!

Play by Email games in progress.
Mr Skeletor

Post by Mr Skeletor » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:52 pm

You're shit ben

funkiemark

Cool~!

Post by funkiemark » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:34 pm

Cool.. wow.. one day I'm out of it and we got one wolf! Great! Now we just need to get the other wolf.. Any ideas Anna?

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:37 pm

Mr Skeletor wrote:You're shit ben
At least I made it through the first round of lynchings! :badgrin:

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:04 pm

Night 2 has ended.

randy the Seer was never really into scrying or stuff like that, until he inherited a set of Hungarian Crystal Balls from great-grand-aunt of his ex-wife's cousin's sister twice removed. After being assured that they were not some grisly collection of crystalised Hungarian genitalia, randy tried scrying with them one night when he was particularly drunk. To his surprise, he found that he could scry into the doings of his neighbours, although all dialogue tended to come out in Hungarian.

Tonight, randy turned his scrying powers upon redturtle. He spied redturtle stalking up upon someone while saying, "Én jobb mögötted..."

"What the #$%& did he say?" muttered randy, not for the first time.

"I said, 'I'm right behind you'," answered redturtle. randy turned just in time to see redturtle sprout the grey fur and claws of a werewolf.

A sudden flash of blazing light fills the room as melissa appears. "The Seer is under the protection of yours truly - the Guardian Angel!" A blazing sword appears in melissa's hand like a light-saber. "Now get your stinking wolf-hide out of here before I go totally medieval on your furry ass!"

redturtle back-pedals and dashes out of shabby cottage. Rounding a corner, the werewolf pauses to catch his breath. There is an audible click and redturtle looks up to see a gun barrel pointed right at his head. funkiemark has a red bandanna on his head and a t-shirt with a big 'V' on it.

"You've gotta be $%$%ing kidding me!" says redturtle just before the shot goes off.

Villagers win on Night 2!

STARTING ROLES:
Hi Lord Lissie/Stompy/hayden,

You might as well dress yourself up with a side serving of salad because you are a Villager. You get to Vote who to lynch at the end of the Day.
Hi randy,

You are devious, sneaky and have no concerns about violating the privacy of others. Yeap, you are the Seer. Every Night, you to choose 1 person and see that person's role.
Hi bsmith/redturtle,

After an intense game of ASL with bsmith/redturtle, you both decide to write a complaint email to Multiman Publishing over some game rules. Enraged by your impertinence, Multiman Publishing places a curse on the both of you - and every night, you both turn into Werewolves!
Hi melissa,

You are the Guardian Angel. After losing contact with the previous Angel in the region, the powers above debated on whether to wipe out the village with the standard hail of fire and brimstone. In the end, it was decided that it was more cost-effective to send in another Guardian Angel.
Hi annawid,

You are the Priest. After some dubious accusations of child molestation in your previous parish, you moved to this current village where "there aren't any pesky kids around who are just asking for it."
Hi funkiemark,

You are the Vigilante. Everyone stares at you. They think you're weird. But you have a gun. A nice shiny gun that you polish every night and keep under your bed. It's only got one bullet and you've long pondered over who deserves to die in this stinking village of hyprocrites. But soon, the time will come. Oh yes, very soon.
SEQUENCE OF EVENTS:
Day 1:
randy (Seer) is voted to be lynched.
annawid (Priest) stops lynching and proves that randy is not a Wolf.

Night 1:
randy (Seer) spies bsmith (Werewolf)
bsmith & redturtle (Werewolves) fail to convert randy (Seer)
melissa (Guardian Angel) protects annawid (Priest)

Day 2:
bsmith (Werewolf) is lynched.

Night 2:
redturtle (Werewolf) attempts to kill randy (Seer)
melissa (Guardian Angel) protects randy (Seer)
randy (Seer) spies redturtle (Werewolf)
funkiemark (Vigilante) kills redturtle (Werewolf)

Game ends because wolves have been eliminated. Villagers win.

annawid

Post by annawid » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:50 pm

:lol: Cool. I think ASL have warped the wolves' brains. They are the most bumbling wolves ever. Also thanks to Hayden and his calls to Ben, which made the priest suspicious, and made me stop hanging stuff on Funkiemark again, lucky cos he had a gun.
Back and ready to game

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:00 pm

annawid wrote::lol: Cool. I think ASL have warped the wolves' brains. They are the most bumbling wolves ever. Also thanks to Hayden and his calls to Ben, which made the priest suspicious, and made me stop hanging stuff on Funkiemark again, lucky cos he had a gun.
Funny that you mention that. funkiemark gave me 2 PMs one right after the other on Day 1. The first said "Shoot annawid" while the other said, "Was a bit rash. Can't decide who to shoot now. I'll let you know later".
hayden wrote:On this point I rely on humankind's learning in respect of farts: the first person to call it, did it. Bsmith called it first.
If this was not the most insightful statement in the entire game, I don't know what is ;)

The wolves were spectacularly unlucky with their Night actions. Imagine what would have happened if they managed to convert hayden...

funkiemark

Post by funkiemark » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:46 pm

I can't help but crack up laughing when I found out the night was over.. LOL.. Lucky draw.

annawid

Post by annawid » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:48 pm

Oooooo... then the wolves will have a PLAN. Us villagers would have been mowed down one by one, starting with vampire priest (Sorry about that Talespinner, didn't notice that I was supposed to be a molesting priest when I first posted as a vampire.... :D )
Back and ready to game

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:37 pm

annawid wrote:Sorry about that Talespinner, didn't notice that I was supposed to be a molesting priest when I first posted as a vampire.... :D
Subsequently, I almost laughed out loud when redturtle posted that he was a kid in the Youth Vigilante group.. :D

melissa

Post by melissa » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:08 pm

Fun fun fun :)

redturtle

Post by redturtle » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:57 pm

Subsequently, I almost laughed out loud when redturtle posted that he was a kid in the Youth Vigilante group.. :D
I am not sure where that come from but it sounded good at the time.

Congrats Talespinner for a game well run!

Thanks to all for participating.

I was a terrible wolf this time... but you just wait till next time :)

Whatever happens, I am not the wolf.
Get a grip!

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:05 pm

Anyone up for another?

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:30 am

Well, I don't mind hosting again :p although if anyone else wants to host, that'll be fine by me. Been a while since I last won Werewolf... ;)

If I do host again, I'll look into changing the roles to something else. After 2 games, these seem to be getting rather stale.

annawid

Post by annawid » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:36 pm

I don't mind hosting if you wanna play, but I've never hosted before. Is there a hosting procedure site that teaches hosting?
Back and ready to game

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:13 pm

annawid wrote:I don't mind hosting if you wanna play, but I've never hosted before. Is there a hosting procedure site that teaches hosting?
"Hosting Procedure"? Hmm.. not really. Just allocate the roles, pick deadlines and watch everyone lie and backstab everyone else. It's fun in a voyeur sort of way. ;)