Werewolf game - GAME ENDS ON NIGHT 2! WOLVES WIN!

Play by Email games in progress.
funkiemark

Post by funkiemark » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:37 am

Heh.. just a trigger reaction really. I didn't expect to be targeted so early. I'll unvote annawid for now and reserve my vote. Probably easier to stick my finger in the air and pick someone right now.

annawid

Post by annawid » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:15 am

Come down to Dockers tonight and we'll see if we can sniff out some werewolves among the innocent happy gamers. What games do you like to play Funkiemark?

funkiemark

Post by funkiemark » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:35 pm

heh heh.. yeah.. Talespinner and I are planning to come down one evening. Probably next week? We've been gaming on our own for a while now with a regular group of friends about 8 in total.
Usual games: Settlers, Citadels, and more recently Bang!
Other games include Betrayal, camelot, etc.
been gaming for.. oh.. probably a year now I think?

You guys meet every week yeah?

annawid

Post by annawid » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:45 pm

Yeah every week. All guys here. You wouldn't happen to be a GIRL?? We need some girls here man. Give me something to look at... ;)

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:38 pm

One thing is certain, we need decent werewolves at Dockers. Our first live game ended a little abruptly last week :)

Ben

dougadams

Post by dougadams » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:08 pm

bsmith wrote:One thing is certain, we need decent werewolves at Dockers. Our first live game ended a little abruptly last week :)

Ben
It's a bit of a giveaway if they stick plastic fangs in their mouths.

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:29 pm

Well, if I'm at Dockers, count me in for any live werewolf game. I've never played it live before, so it'll be an experience. ;)

Anyway, things seem to be going pretty smoothly here.

As such, Day 1 will end at 12pm on Monday, 14th Aug.

By then, I'd expect everyone to state if they're voting for someone, or nobody.

annawid

Post by annawid » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:02 pm

Maybe everyone should state where they were and what they were doing last night right before Talespinner's screams was heard. Most boring answer, ie. sleeping, will get a vote :badgrin:

funkiemark

Post by funkiemark » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:53 pm

Yep. i'm not a GIRL, but I'll bring my fiancee along next Thursday. So where and when do you guys meet up?

annawid

Post by annawid » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:01 pm

funkiemark wrote:Yep. i'm not a GIRL, but I'll bring my fiancee along next Thursday. So where and when do you guys meet up?
Click on calendar above, then click on gamers@dockers. All the info is there. See you next week then.

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:19 pm

annawid wrote:Maybe everyone should state where they were and what they were doing last night right before Talespinner's screams was heard. Most boring answer, ie. sleeping, will get a vote :badgrin:
That requires imagination and I'm an IT person. I'll only go as far as to say that I attempted to follow Talespinner's entrails back to their source and found them leading straight to Stompy's front door. There isn't a shadow of doubt in my mind that stompy is the werewolf!

Ben

annawid

Post by annawid » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:19 pm

bsmith wrote:
annawid wrote:Maybe everyone should state where they were and what they were doing last night right before Talespinner's screams was heard. Most boring answer, ie. sleeping, will get a vote :badgrin:
That requires imagination and I'm an IT person. I'll only go as far as to say that I attempted to follow Talespinner's entrails back to their source and found them leading straight to Stompy's front door. There isn't a shadow of doubt in my mind that stompy is the werewolf!

Ben
You're just slack mate.... quite inventive though...

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:24 pm

bsmith wrote:That requires imagination and I'm an IT person. I'll only go as far as to say that I attempted to follow Talespinner's entrails back to their source and found them leading straight to Stompy's front door. There isn't a shadow of doubt in my mind that stompy is the werewolf!
I can see how you might come to that conclusion.

It was my front door that the entrails lead up to.

However if you had investigated further you might have noticed that my front door was not actually attached to my house. In fact my front door was nowhere near my actual house. It was leaning beside Randy's front door (which was attached to his house).

How it got there I have no idea. I guess it was some half-thought attempt at a frame up ;p

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:29 pm

(slinks in)

Don't mind me - just updating the Vote Tally ;)

VOTE TALLY (6/4 = 1.5 = 2 to lynch)
Stompy - 1 (bsmith)
randy - 1 (Stompy)
Undecided - 4 (annawid, funkiemark, randy, hayden)

(slinks out)

annawid

Post by annawid » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:40 pm

Stompy wrote:
bsmith wrote:That requires imagination and I'm an IT person. I'll only go as far as to say that I attempted to follow Talespinner's entrails back to their source and found them leading straight to Stompy's front door. There isn't a shadow of doubt in my mind that stompy is the werewolf!
I can see how you might come to that conclusion.

It was my front door that the entrails lead up to.

However if you had investigated further you might have noticed that my front door was not actually attached to my house. In fact my front door was nowhere near my actual house. It was leaning beside Randy's front door (which was attached to his house).

How it got there I have no idea. I guess it was some half-thought attempt at a frame up ;p
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... now THAT is a story....

But what were you doing last night Stompy?