Werewolf game - GAME ENDS ON NIGHT 2! WOLVES WIN!

Play by Email games in progress.
TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:24 am

Hmm.. given that it seems problematic getting 8 players, we could try playing with 6. The starting setup is 1 Werewolf, 1 Seer, 1 Special Role and 3 Villagers. I suppose the Werewolf "Convert" ability would even things out for the starting Wolf.

I assume that everyone's still willing to give this a go. I'll PM the roles out and start the game after everyone confirms that they've received the role by posting "Role Confirmed" in here.

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:00 pm

Ok - I've got my role :)

bsmith
Site Admin

Post by bsmith » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:00 pm

Yep I'm sorted too.

annawid

Post by annawid » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:03 pm

Role confirmed

hayden

Post by hayden » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:59 pm

Got it!

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:18 pm

One note about the Wolf's "Convert" ability. This being a 6-player game, I've decided to tone it down a bit. A wolf must choose to use this ability INSTEAD OF a normal Night Kill, meaning that he can't kill and convert on the same Night. Doing it the other way would basically mean that the Villagers are screwed if they lynch the wrong person in Day 1.

Whatever way we cut it, the odds are very lopsided in a 6-player game. It'll be interesting to see if this game even makes it past Day 2...

randy

Post by randy » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:55 am

what email address are you using for me?

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:05 am

randy wrote:what email address are you using for me?
Whatever email address you've registered in this forum. I believe the PM facility here auto-emails you on that address when I PM to you.

funkiemark

Role Confirmed

Post by funkiemark » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:15 am

I'm IN~! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:24 am

Excellent. Let's start then.

It's the start of another day in... what's the name of this village? Let's call it Melbournegamersville. A little village in the heart of Austria :roll:, far away from everywhere else. Apart from the mail coach that comes in once a month, there is hardly any contact with the outside world. Which suits the villagers, most of whom are content with their mundane way of life.

Until today.

A blood-curling scream accompanied by hideous growling and tearing sounds rouses everyone out from their beds. Pitchforks armed, the villagers race out of their homes to find pieces of TaleSpinner, the village's sole garbage-collector/lamp-post lighter/street sweeper/hedge trimmer scattered around the village well, what's left of his face portraying a look of sheer terror. Written on the cobble-stone ground in TaleSpinner's blood are the words:

How delicious. I look forward to my next meal. Signed, The Wolf

I will post the deadline for Day 1 later.

ALIVE:
1. bsmith
2. annawid
3. Stompy
4. randy
5. funkiemark
6. hayden

DEAD:
1. TaleSpinner - MODERATOR (killed on Night 0)

annawid

Post by annawid » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:39 am

We can start now then?

TaleSpinner

Post by TaleSpinner » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:56 am

annawid wrote:We can start now then?
Yeap. This is the Day 1 Phase, where everyone votes who to lynch, or nobody if they don't know who to lynch. If there's a Vigilante out there, he can choose to kill someone today. If there's a Priest out there, he can choose to change the "lynching" into a "drenching" instead.

At the end of Day 1, someone is possibly lynched, and Night 1 happens. During then, everyone with Night actions PM their action to me and I'll resolve them and PM them back if necessary.

Here's a link to a Werewolf game conducted in BBG.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/63430

To get the ball rolling, I'd suggest:

Each person in the village should make a post, introducing themselves, saying that they are a villager/not a werewolf, and if they suspect anyone else to be a werewolf.
Last edited by TaleSpinner on Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

annawid

Post by annawid » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:15 pm

TaleSpinner wrote:Excellent. Let's start then.

It's the start of another day in... what's the name of this village? Let's call it Melbournegamersville. A little village in the heart of Austria :roll:, far away from everywhere else. Apart from the mail coach that comes in once a month, there is hardly any contact with the outside world. Which suits the villagers, most of whom are content with their mundane way of life.

Until today.

A blood-curling scream accompanied by hideous growling and tearing sounds rouses everyone out from their beds. Pitchforks armed, the villagers race out of their homes to find pieces of TaleSpinner, the village's sole garbage-collector/lamp-post lighter/street sweeper/hedge trimmer scattered around the village well, what's left of his face portraying a look of sheer terror. Written on the cobble-stone ground in TaleSpinner's blood are the words:

How delicious. I look forward to my next meal. Signed, The Wolf

I will post the deadline for Day 1 later.

ALIVE:
1. bsmith
2. annawid
3. Stompy
4. randy
5. funkiemark
6. hayden

DEAD:
1. TaleSpinner - MODERATOR (killed on Night 0)
Annawid, daughter of village head Bsmith, betrothed sweetheart of Talespinner, partly because she has a thing for lamp-posts and partly because he was one of only two single men in the village(the other is the village idiot), in-between sobs while cradling Talespinner's bloody half-eaten head on her lap, says she heard Talespinner arguing with Funkiemark yesterday. Funkiemark accused Talespinner of flirting with his wife, Fanny. When Annawid taxed Talespinner with this he denied it hotly. Since Fanny is the village slut Annawid believed him. And now he is dead!!

Stompy

Post by Stompy » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:46 pm

Hi, I'm Stompy and im an alcho.... I mean I'm a villager... and not a werewolf.
I think that Annawid seems a little too quick to jump on the lynching bandwagon without hearing from everyone else in the village.

funkiemark

Post by funkiemark » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:09 pm

Funkiemark sighs at the accusations and accuses annawid of the gruesome murder. It's probably due to lack of choice that her father forced her into an arranged marriage with Talespinner. Unsatisfied and unable to express herself, annawid arranged for the "accidental" meeting between Talespinner and Fanny giving her the excuse to frame Funkiemark for the murder.

Touche' ;-)

PS: I'm a villager, NOT a warewolf